New Owner of a 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
Hello Folks,

I just recently purchased a 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe with just over 11000 miles on it - mostly stock. What a car!

However, I am not new to Cobras as I have been driving a 2001 Zinc Yellow Coupe for the last 92000+ miles as my daily driver (bought new 8 years ago). I use to frequent the Blue Oval News Cobra forums every night way back when - that place is a ghost town now for the most part. Glad to find this place as my new source of nightly entertainment and knowledge gathering exploits.

I toyed around with upgrading/refreshing my 01 and after weighing the options, reading heavily on this forum and elsewhere, and doing a lot of shopping I found a low mileage gem on AutoTrader and made the first strike so to speak.

Had it shipped from Virginia to California with no issues and only cost me $750 to ship.

Look forward to many great expeiences with the new car and all the great advice provided here by the real world experts.

Cheers,
Tim
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Sonic Blue owner here for over 2 months now .. lovin EVERY minute of it :banana:

Congrats man ... and enjoy

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
Car was bought from Well's Autos in Warrenton. Owner is a great guy to deal with and has a lot of experience with Cobras.

I will try to get some pics posted up - washed it today and boy does it look great when clean. Mirror like reflections which my Zinc Yellow 01 does not have.

Cheers,
Tim

Jroc

Established Member
Congrats!

SB is defanently the most awesome color ever put on a Mustang... except when its purple looking.

BTW when joining this forum after buying a Cobra you are required to post pictures of it, or you could possible catch a ban.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tim, congratulations! A friend of mine used to have a Sonic Blue Cobra and even though I loved my Dark Shadow Gray, I always drooled over his paint. He regular used Zaino polish on it and the color popped like crazy, especially at night under lights. Gorgeous color IMO. Enjoy it! :beer:

GodStang

Established Member
Sweet congrats!! Been a Sonic Blue owner for 4 years now. Still love the car. Never really got hit with the mod bug...

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Welcome Tim...give it a year...you will more than likely have spent more than 3,000-4000 grand, lol...

Users who are viewing this thread