New Owner of a 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
Thanks for all the support everyone. Definitely a lot more power than my 01 Cobra.

I will work on getting some pics up.

On the mods - I purposely bought as close to stock as possible as the car will be my new daily driver (I know - a crime to do such a thing to a low mile original) and I did not want to take a big hit on mileage (19 - 20 with my 01). I also have this little thing known as a wife and 3 kids so, as Dirty Hairy once said, "a man's got to know his limitations".

As far as where is Cerritos - it is real close to Knott's Berry Farm/Disneyland right near the 605 and 91 freeway intersection.

Cheers All,
Tim

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know Cerritos well. We used to live in Long Beach. I miss it a lot! :)

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Hey Tim:
Bring that new SB Cobra down to Cars and Coffee on Saturday in Irvine and we can check it out. We always welcome some new Terminator's. C U there....

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Damn, I assume you bought this one?

Autotrader link

I was just looking at it and was gonna go down there to check it out.

Congrats!

Wow thats a good price for a clean car. I get pissed when I see those deals because I got raped with my sonic blue about 2.5 months ago for about the same price and 3x the mileage

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
niterydr - that is indeed the car. I believe I was the first to call on the it - had just arrived at Wells Autos lot and still on the truck along with 2 others.

Right now it is down at Chicane in Torrance getting the long tube headers removed and stock manifolds/cats put back on to make it legal to register here in our great state. Hopefully will be done Monday.

Cheers,
Tim

TermySnake

Established Member
Congrats on having one of the best cobra colors ever made! Perfect find! welcome to the Sonic Blue Club! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread