New Netflix Series "Dear White People"

Blown 89

Established Member
oop.....

*awaits deflection*
Pretty much. I'm convinced GT is only on this site is to ignite arguments about racism and he's like talking to a brick wall. On top of that brick wall are very patient mods that are ready to drop bricks full of bans so I'll not make their job any harder and go.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
So, just my opinion... the last known American slave died in 1971 (Sylvester Magee) and seeing how Magee was a baby when freed, the last know slave owner died long before that. No native born American alive today has been a slave owner. No native born American alive today has been a slave.

None of the people who are descendants of slaves have anything coming to them from the descendants of people who were slave owners. No black people are owed an apology, money or anything else, from white people because they were born black. You can't control what body you are born into and the Sins of the past died in the past.

As long as there are ignorant people looking to keep this dumb argument going, the hate will never stop. Everyone in this country is equal, has equal right and opportunities. Saying anything else is a flat out lie and you're part of the problem.

You all need to grow up, knock it off and carpe some mother f'n diem...

klb2sweet

Established Member
New Netflix Series "Dear White People"

GT Premi I really am not heart broken either way but to serve you up some history, that is written down of course, you should use your little fingers over the keyboard and just lookup either Anthony Johnson or William Ellison as both are significant to history of this nation and maybe instead of denying history you can learn from it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Let's not let this get out of control please. It's been pretty good so far, but pay attention before you hit the reply button.

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
I had already been contemplating canceling my Netflix subscription. This is the the straw that broke the camels back. No more Netflix for me.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I had already been contemplating canceling my Netflix subscription. This is the the straw that broke the camels back. No more Netflix for me.

If this makes you want to dump Netflix, I would just get rid of all your televisions, radios, and dump the internet.

Sent from Brad's basement.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
So, just my opinion... the last known American slave died in 1971 (Sylvester Magee) and seeing how Magee was a baby when freed, the last know slave owner died long before that. No native born American alive today has been a slave owner. No native born American alive today has been a slave.

None of the people who are descendants of slaves have anything coming to them from the descendants of people who were slave owners. No black people are owed an apology, money or anything else, from white people because they were born black. You can't control what body you are born into and the Sins of the past died in the past.

As long as there are ignorant people looking to keep this dumb argument going, the hate will never stop. Everyone in this country is equal, has equal right and opportunities. Saying anything else is a flat out lie and you're part of the problem.

You know everything doesn't have to be or isn't about White people, right? Nobody's asking White people for anything. Black people that are calling for it want an apology and reparations from THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, aka "the government" for supporting and turning a blind eye to the treatment of the then Negros and now African Americans. Hell, the government is paying the Jews $13M in reparations for the Holocaust! As far as I know, the Holocaust didn't happen here, and the U.S. fought to rescue the Jews. Yet, there was hardly a peep out of anybody over the government giving away millions of dollars that it doesn't owe to the Jews. No talks of it being divisive (ahem... Bernie Sanders!) or so much as a raised eyebrow. Why?

D1984

Whining
Established Member

If these black people want reparations, they need to give me a % of the cut since a direct ancestor of mine was a lieutenant for the north in the civil war

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You know everything doesn't have to be or isn't about White people, right? Nobody's asking White people for anything. Black people that are calling for it want an apology and reparations from THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, aka "the government" for supporting and turning a blind eye to the treatment of the then Negros and now African Americans. Hell, the government is paying the Jews $13M in reparations for the Holocaust! As far as I know, the Holocaust didn't happen here, and the U.S. fought to rescue the Jews. Yet, there was hardly a peep out of anybody over the government giving away millions of dollars that it doesn't owe to the Jews. No talks of it being divisive (ahem... Bernie Sanders!) or so much as a raised eyebrow. Why?

Yes the US is making the payments, but the money is coming from/funded by France. They were complicit in sending many Jews to the death camps. There were even entire Divisions of French soldiers serving in the Waffen SS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b1de56-7abb-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html

http://nypost.com/2014/12/05/holocaust-survivors-family-to-get-money-from-60m-fund/

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
You know everything doesn't have to be or isn't about White people, right? Nobody's asking White people for anything. Black people that are calling for it want an apology and reparations from THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, aka "the government" for supporting and turning a blind eye to the treatment of the then Negros and now African Americans.

I've enjoyed this hilariously stupid thread, but this just hit a new level of stupid.

So please tell me, where does the US government get their money? Do they create something that is sold on the market? Oh that's right, their revenue comes from tax payers. Being the majority of tax payers are white, yes they would be the ones footing the bill on such an asinine proposal. This is right there with those who make statements like "I don't take money from anyone, I get my money from the government!".

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
More evidence of your racism and ignorance.

You know everything doesn't have to be or isn't about White people, right?

When it comes to racism in America it has a lot to do with white people. A significant amount of minorities have bitched and complained to the point that the US government has established institutional racism via EEOC and diversity laws. In some cases, there are a middle-aged white or Asian straight males not getting jobs. Not because they aren't the most qualified, but because the business didn't meet their mandatory minimum percentage of minority employees to avoid being sued or fined by the people or the government. So someone who didn't earn the job, gets it because they are not white.

Racism is racism, just because the roles are reversed today compared to 100 years ago, that doesn't make it okay.

Nobody's asking White people for anything. Black people that are calling for it want an apology and reparations from THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, aka "the government" for supporting and turning a blind eye to the treatment of the then Negros and now African Americans.

Are you really that uneducated? First of all, the United States Government did not support or turn a blind eye to slavery in this nation. The US government spent the first 85 years of its existence forcibly trying to end slavery via federal laws being created to free men and recognize that all men are equal. The Southern Democrats, who were the primary owners of Slaves, rebelled within 85 years of the founding of the US and formed their own nation so they could keep their slaves and their money.

If anything, the Confederate States, which no longer exist, would be the nation to demand your reparations from IF you actually had standing. Since they don't exist, you are demanding reparations from the very nation who freed the slaves at the cost of over 600,000 WHITE LIVES, cuz... you know... we hate black people.

Second, the "Government" doesn't have money. The People do. If reparations are paid by money seized by the government from the majority of people in this country, then yes, mostly whites are paying the bill. Ironically, so are black and others. Your tax dollars would pay your reparations. LOL SMDH

I'm writing for no reason... you obviously have an emotional stake in this, not a logical one. No matter what anyone says... you're going to continue to be a racist asshole that doesn't know what he's talking about. And If I get a vacation for saying it... it will be worth it.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
A simple Civics lesson would alleviate the majority of you guys' strawman arguments. "The government doesn't have money! The people do! Herpa derp!" I'm not even going to try to peel that onion. Just refer to the first statement in this post. SMH

Also, how many Jews were killed during the Holocaust? How many Africans were killed or died just in the Middle Passage during slavery? I shouldn't even have to refer to how many were murdered and brutalized while on U.S. soil. And if the government was fighting against slavery for the first 85 years of this country's existence, why was slavery even a thing in the first place?! That was just a stupid response. Hell, Abe Lincoln said in his own writings that if there was a way he could preserve the Union without freeing a single slave, THAT'S WHAT HE WOULD DO! He was a stone cold White supremacist, evidenced by his own writings. More ignorance of history on your parts.

Users who are viewing this thread