New member here

Steve23

Established Member
Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself here. I just picked up this 03 with 19k original miles, Texas owned car. I'm in Massachusetts. I bought it from Rob & Anita of Hi-EndAuto. They were a pleasure to work with. This is first terminator, but I have an 01 Cobra as well. I must say, this car doesn't disappoint. I'm most impressed with the Bilstein setup. After 14 years, they still perform like new. New to the terminator scene. I wanted to share a couple of photos of it. It is all stock, except with the Borla Stingers I had put on. I look forward to learning a lot and interacting with everyone in this community! - Steve

80aa0dc6fbab867ebeb54aec1f36a3f2.jpg

14bce88312c96afb8b53e7a64ec72080.jpg

fdc2938241176c93c8b23f1c27699142.jpg

2f491d7f227785b5c89f9bfb001125e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Welcome. Robert is a standup guy. I bought one from him. Pics, vids, and the car was exactly as described.
Nice looking Roadster you got! And low miles. Enjoy it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Welcome. Cobra looks great. I bought my Terminator from Robert & Anita as well great people to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Enjoy. I see your from MA, where abouts? There is a cruise in a couple weeks to RI, pretty big turnout with Ford vehicles and lots of Cobras. Check out the New England forum for details.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

fltacoma

Established Member
Hey there. I'm new here myself and still browsing for a cobra to buy lol. They do have some nice cars on their website! He seems like a no B.S. kinda guy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, Steve! Nice low mileage Terminator. Hi-End Auto is a great dealership to buy from. I recommend that you browse through my Terminator FAQs since you're new to the 2003-2004 Cobra. You'll find a lot of very useful info there.

Nice day, by the way, for a drive with the top down. ;) We're getting nice weather this weekend.

Steve23

Established Member
Enjoy. I see your from MA, where abouts? There is a cruise in a couple weeks to RI, pretty big turnout with Ford vehicles and lots of Cobras. Check out the New England forum for details.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Central MA, Worcester to be specific. Where abouts are you located? I was actually hoping to find some clubs or groups central in MA For mustangs or Cobra specific meets. When is this cruise to RI??

Sent from my SM-G935T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread