New member here

Steve23

Established Member
And he called it a Terminator. Check!
Lol, not sure what to make of this. But, thank you!

I have nothing but praise for Robert & Anita. Believe it or not, I bought this car sight unseen. Everything was done through email, text and phone. Robert even arranged the shipping for me. I highly suggest them. They even offered me to do a video of him checking plugs and setting it up on a diagnostic tool to read real time readings. Very stand up people, treated me very professionally and pleasantly. They promised it was everything and more and it was. Immaculate paint, for a 14 year old car.

I digress, thank you for the welcome everyone. CobraBob I certainly will, thank you for the advice!

I personally have always been a fan of convertibles. They have a different look, but more so the joy of riding with a too down gets me excited. I like coupes, and not oh boy, can these things look sinister when done right. But I have a soft spot for certs and black cars lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
COOL COBRA said:
And he called it a Terminator. Check!

Some people refer to our cars as, "termis", or some variation. That is a major faux pas and you can be ridiculed mercilessly for it. I personally have not made that mistake so I can join in when bashing someone for said misnomer.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Central MA, Worcester to be specific. Where abouts are you located? I was actually hoping to find some clubs or groups central in MA For mustangs or Cobra specific meets. When is this cruise to RI??

Worcester? No shit. I'm over in Holden. There is actually a meet tomorrow at Mustang Unlimited hosted by Mustang Car Club of New England.

Steve23

Established Member
Worcester? No shit. I'm over in Holden. There is actually a meet tomorrow at Mustang Unlimited hosted by Mustang Car Club of New England.
Good stuff, glad to know someone is local to me. I'm on Masshole and New England Mustangs, but I don't see many meets advertised, mostly for sale stuff. I found out about the show a few days ago and have plans already for tomorrow. Which stinks, because I'd really like to go, but cannot.

Are there any other events or functions in the foreseeable future? Also, are there any meets, because I can't find much through the afore mentions Facebook groups.

JCam550

Terminator Fanatic
Established Member
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Mass member here as well. There are some good groups and some great shows in MA and NH. Throw a smaller pulley and an intake on it and visit Pete at Performance Dyno and it will wake up the beast!!

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Central MA, Worcester to be specific. Where abouts are you located? I was actually hoping to find some clubs or groups central in MA For mustangs or Cobra specific meets. When is this cruise to RI??

June 24 8am and the meet up is at shaws in north Attleboro. The cruise is from shaws to colt state park in Bristol RI. Lots of fun and usually an excellent turnout.

I'm live in Douglas but work in Worcester.

Nice cobra and I second some of the other posters recommending Pete if you ever change the pulley. I'm running a 2.76 upper with billet flow idlers.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve23

Established Member
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Mass member here as well. There are some good groups and some great shows in MA and NH. Throw a smaller pulley and an intake on it and visit Pete at Performance Dyno and it will wake up the beast!!
An recommendations for groups to join?

Smaller pulley among upgrading all the known to fail pulleys, will be part of that in very near the future. I've actually got my hands on a 99 Cobra IRS, and I've already got a complete FTBR bushing set up. So my plan is to tear apart the 99 IRS, send the parts out for sand blasting and powder coating and then assemble the bushings into that. Then take the dif off my 03 along with shafts, spindles and other necessary parts and create a faulty decent beefed up rear to swap out. Then sell the remaining of the IRS to recoop some money.

I'm already getting the bug to go faster lol. It happens quick. But I kind of want to eliminate the squirlyness of the convertible and IRS before going with more power. So redoing the rear end with the bushing kit I have will be done first. Then the smaller pulley and islets upgrade along with a tune. I have heard nothing but praise for Pete in NH, so that's where ill be headed to in the future. The way it's going it'll probably be really soon, the bug is itching and I'm starting to scratch it.
June 24 8am and the meet up is at shaws in north Attleboro. The cruise is from shaws to colt state park in Bristol RI. Lots of fun and usually an excellent turnout.

I'm live in Douglas but work in Worcester.

Nice cobra and I second some of the other posters recommending Pete if you ever change the pulley. I'm running a 2.76 upper with billet flow idlers.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Unfortunately Saturdays I'm never around due to work. Which sucks, cause some meets are on saturdays. But I'm learning of more meets that are on other days, so that's hopeful. I just started this past year trying to go to meets and shows on a consistent basis. However, Sunday surely seems to be the go to day for big shows and meets so I'm happy with that. If you guys have any good groups or clubs to recommend I'd love to know so I can join. Still newer in this area to car meets and clubs in general. I will be joining the Mustang Car Club of New England. Just gotta remember to pay the membership fee. I believe there is a show in July in marlborough through them on a Friday I plan to attend.

Users who are viewing this thread