New member from CA

SjRReaper

Established Member
just wanted to introduce myself new member from Northern California the San Francisco Bay (San José to be exact)

SjRReaper

Established Member
Two kids 3 & 5, they love motorcycles and fast cars, 04 gt as a daily and a 66 coupe project that I haven’t touched in over a year lol.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
My younger daughter is a gearhead - the older one is into pets and exotic animals...but likes trucks. It is fun being able to spend some time in the garage with a kid.

What are your plans with the ‘66? I’m getting mine track ready for some vintage racing. Going 100 in an old car feels like 160 in a newer car.

SjRReaper

Established Member
Weekend car for the 66, may be it could be one of the little ones daily at one point, got the heits mustang ll front end small 6” tub in the rear with the aje four link and a SBF 347ci, still undecided on the trans if I want to just do an aod or got 5 speed on it

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP. Two Mustangs! Nice. Post a photo of each when you get a chance. Two boys? Hope you can get that '66 project finished. Maybe get you kids to help. That will produce some great memories and bonding.

SjRReaper

Established Member
Girl (5) and boy (3) and they already done some good helping with the little bolt ons on the 04 and with the stroker build

Users who are viewing this thread