New Market Rules

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Getting tired of referencing this thread yet? LOL

Your post count is going through the roof because of this.

EDIT: What if you make it that each ad put in the market has to be approved before posting? Like a 24 hour rule or something. That way you guys can see if it meets requirements before it's posted.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Getting tired of referencing this thread yet? LOL

Your post count is going through the roof because of this.

EDIT: What if you make it that each ad put in the market has to be approved before posting? Like a 24 hour rule or something. That way you guys can see if it meets requirements before it's posted.

I would imagine that would take a lot of time to review each one. Would probably require a mod be dedicated to that task.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would imagine that would take a lot of time to review each one. Would probably require a mod be dedicated to that task.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

LOL doesn't take as much time as it does for Brad to open every thread, post a link to this thread and recheck it later.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, and I have this down to a science. I actually do go through almost every single one. Now if I miss a day, cluster ****.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I spend about 2 hours every morning going through my sections and maybe longer if one of the guys lets us know they'll be out for for a while. Great staff here in all honesty.

bull3441

Established Member
I think it's a little extreme in certain areas. A pic is useless for a BNIB item. So you will requiring a member to open an unopened item just for pics? That should be between the parties. The site is not a brokerage or is the site now going to back any fraudulent sales? I agree with the majority of the requirements but taking a pic of a screen name means nothing as per protection. I do agree with pics but if it's sealed BNIB from the distributor I don't think you should mandate it to be open, let the parties handle it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We don't need you to open a box to show a brand new item, but do require a picture of your user name on a piece of paper with the item.
Thanks for the input.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You guys are getting way better. We've only had a few complaints, but so be it. Just remember #7. Thanks much, newb Mod.

TurboJuice

Established Member
Seeing a lot of people posting photos of their username by itself. This makes me worry for mankind :D

Thanks for the rule update and enforcement 03cobra#694 the rules will definitely make the marketplace safer!

Users who are viewing this thread