New Market Rules

testorossa1989

Established Member
Lenient? Are you kidding. I'm gone for a few months I come back and my posts are deleted in the classifieds with only a generic message saying change it. No actual information being offered as to what was violated. The rules were updated this month yet I get emails about news letters and products but not that the rules changed?? I believe that's highly relevant and worth being mailed to all members. I'm sorry I play ball like anyone else here but that's a bit much to expect each and every member to read the rules daily for changes. It should have been in a dedicated email to all members, as well as expected downtimes. I'm pretty aggravated with the representation of administrative assistants in how they flag posts and handle the situation. We all used to be community and I've had several people tell me they left here because it's gone down hill. I am starting to see what they're saying.

We were about community, helping each other and being enthusiasts. It's pretty clear that some values were lost in recent years

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Let me see, you only had one thread edited by me giving you a chance to fix it. This is what I edited it to below including the new rules.

Your thread doesn't comply with the market rules. You may attempt to edit it to comply. SVTP Staff
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1100175-New-Market-Rules

You must have read it because you did attempt to fix it. Then Barry mentioned that it still didn't comply after your edit.

Thread with edit below.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-Mustang-GT-motor-100&p=15242854#post15242854

This is your original post.
Quote Originally Posted by testorossa1989 View Post
This motor was given to be by a friend of a friend. I know little of it besides I believe it's a 6 bolt flywheel so 01-04. The motor is short some parts, it's a 2v 4.6l pi motor with heads, valve train, block, entire rotating assembly (pistons, rods, crank). I do not know if it is without fault or not. I was going to use it but my team mate got injured and the project has to be sold.

$100
Located: Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
I will not ship.
We started this thread on 1-26 and gave plenty of notice that we would be enforcing them.

turbotrev

Looking for the next one
Established Member
Can we get all the WTB ads under control? I swear there are about 2-3 new ones ever day.

I understand that people are wanting to buy a car and can manage to take the time to post the ad, but apparently they have no time to use the "search" function for what it's meant for.

It's frustating for the users on here that actually have a car for sale but can keep it on the front page for more then a few hours due to the gross amount of lazy people ads(WTB ads).

Am I wrong?

Edit: I counted 19 wtb ads within the first 2 pages.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Well, there has always been a ton of WTB's and seeing the search function is jacked right now...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
As long as we've been talking about this, I just had to make 10 threads go bye, bye. Then I get the PM's, "Where did my thread go?" My other favorite,"I'll fix it if you put it back". Barry and I talked about this and figured we give you all a break. You won't and don't, so zero tolerance is in effect again. The only ones missing this at this point are the members who are only here to sell. Have a great day.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You too, pops.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Guys/Gals, have your information and pictures ready before starting the thread. None of this "I'll add it later" bull crap. Those will be moved to Lala land, thanks.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can build 400-1000HP cars, yet can't post pictures. I'm a old guy who knows how to do it.
What in the world are you talking about old man?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
For the most part, you all have been doing great.
If you have a issue or a question why your post is missing, please PM STAMPEDE3 or myself and not SID297.
Keep up the good work as do believe these changes have helped.

1kgtfast

Established Member
How do i know when i can post. Their seems to be something wrong. I post & then it's taken off. Please let me know what to do. Thanks!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
How do i know when i can post. Their seems to be something wrong. I post & then it's taken off. Please let me know what to do. Thanks!

Have you been meeting all the requirements of the new market rules?

Users who are viewing this thread