New Market Rules

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I think he was referring to the fact that there is ONLY a username and not a date with it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I think he was referring to the fact that there is ONLY a username and not a date with it.

He's talking about the ones that just post a picture of their name not with one of the items. Go look in admin Doug and you'll see what he means. Yes we need dates though.

Edit, typed it wrong, lol.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
good rules.... similar to other forums that have been using such for years.

Thank you and good luck to the staff, it's a lot of work to maintain

rdsnk46

Established Member
Somebody has blazed a warpath even in the pics and video section which I still cant understand, it didn't have anything to do with a sale add yet you posted the new sale rules?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
If you don't have all your pictures, etc ready, don't start the thread. None of this, I'm on my mobile or I'll do it later. Because most of the time it doesn't happen.
These threads will be removed.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I've been asked a few times why we require the pictures in the thread and not just links. The reason being is that so many use their phones and it's a PITA to go back and forth.
Another excuse we see is "I can't post pictures from my phone." Really? I can and I'm a old guy per a few of the other Mods around here. Matter of fact, most of the pictures I post come from my phone because that's where the pictures were taken from.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I've been asked a few times why we require the pictures in the thread and not just links. The reason being is that so many use their phones and it's a PITA to go back and forth.
Another excuse we see is "I can't post pictures from my phone." Really? I can and I'm a old guy per a few of the other Mods around here. Matter of fact, most of the pictures I post come from my phone because that's where the pictures were taken from.

That's hearsay, and disallowed in the court of SVTP.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Based on a few comments in the Market section and a few PM's I've received. There will now be zero tolerance. You can thank a handful of members who shall remain unnamed.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Added a #9 to the rules.
9) Do not completely edit out your original post after the item is sold. If you do, we will put it back and quote it. You may, and please do add "Sold" to it though. This helps with market pricing and evaluation for the other members.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Added a #9 to the rules.
9) Do not completely edit out your original post after the item is sold. If you do, we will put it back and quote it. You may, and please do add "Sold" to it though. This helps with market pricing and evaluation for the other members.

Yessss, best rule ever!

Good work admins/mods!

Users who are viewing this thread