SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Lincoln-Aviator-Phone-as-a-Key.jpg
Lincoln-Aviator-21.jpg
Lincoln-Aviator-22.jpg

Voltwings

Established Member
Pics? On my quick search they look absolutely nothing alike.

I’m really digging Lincoln’s moves on their SUVs. Wish I could afford a Navigator ($104k optioned the way I would like), but not at the moment.

Sorry, "dash" probably wasn't the appropriate word, more like "infotainment / passenger side of the dash."

2017-mazda-cx-5-dashboard.jpg
lincoln dash.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's actually a good looking SUV all around (except for the wheels). I like the interior and dash a lot.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
This thing is super hot and it's basically the production car. Like 99%.

High degree of want. We have a Navigator L and it's truly phenomenal but it's just ****ing enormous. This would be a lot less unwieldy.

One complaint I have is these interiors are awesome but the leather on them is very, very soft. If you know that going in and are conscientious about it with cleaning, it holds up decent, but I can see them looking very worn by a big heavy person. My Continental has about 14,000 miles and I noticed the driver side seat bottom was looking pretty saggy, and I only weigh ~180.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Looks nice, until you look at the new Navigator interior. Then it doesn't look so nice. I'm happy to see the direction Lincoln is going, though. Hopefully, they will get serious with their sedans, too. I like where Cadillac is headed. That new CT6 is nice! If I was looking for a huge luxury car, the CT6 would definitely be on the must-drive list. And if the Escala is the future...

Anyway, what are the engine choices for the Aviator? If I ever get in the market for a full-size luxury SUV, it'll be on the list. If it doesn't offer a V8 (or 400+HP turbo 6), though, it can kick rocks.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Knocked it out of the park. The first lincoln I would even consider since the old V8 LS.

Users who are viewing this thread