New Lincoln Aviator concept

Stateguy

Established Member
This thing looks amazing, interested to see if he new platform retains rwd in the upcoming explorer?

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2018-lincoln-aviator-first-look-review/

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Image1522225835.960977.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Supposedly will be at NYAS this year. Great looking truck...Body shape is very Range Roveresque and the exterior and interior are stunning and look well conceived/designed with nice materials. I hope those inner door panels make production. I like the look of all Lincoln's latest designs....they better be good for the price. The new Navigator can be over $100k.

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks great.... Lincoln and Cadillac have really poor resale value though. Don’t think I would even consider either brand new.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Wow! While I'm curious to see what the Explorer will look like (loved my '02 Limited), but I think I may have found my MKS replacement.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I saw the Aviator on the news this morning- they were previewing the NY auto show...it looks fantastic...they are clearly going after the Range Rover market.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Thank God they fired the designer that was fascinated with birds. Every time I see a MKC or MKX from the back I like it but when I get to the front I'm like WTF. The Nautilus and Aviator are sharp looking.

Voltwings

Established Member
That dash is almost an exact copy of the Mazda CX-5. Not saying it's good, bad, or indifferent, just pointing it out. Looks nice though.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Coming back with the RWD platform is big. I almost pulled the trigger on a '17 sport model but I just hate the fact its a transverse engine. I may reconsider saving for a Bronco and go for an Explorer Sport again.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That dash is almost an exact copy of the Mazda CX-5. Not saying it's good, bad, or indifferent, just pointing it out. Looks nice though.
Pics? On my quick search they look absolutely nothing alike.

I’m really digging Lincoln’s moves on their SUVs. Wish I could afford a Navigator ($104k optioned the way I would like), but not at the moment.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The most interesting part is that the new unibody it designed as RWD. That platform could be the basis for some very interesting cars in the future.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I want to know what the next gen Explorer will look like.. was going to buy an 18 Sport but after hearing RWD and ST i'm holding off.

Users who are viewing this thread