New Jersey security guard arrested over licensed gun, legal ammo!

MFE

Established Member
Contrast this with AZ and non-commie parts of Colorado. I got pulled over for speeding fair and square by a Colorado state trooper in SW Colorado today, just about 10 miles inside the state line. He asked for my license, and per my practice in non-commie regions, I told him I was carrying and that I was going to have to reach past it to get to my wallet. He wanted to be sure of where it was, I told him IWB at 3 O'clock. Wanted me to show him so I carefully lifted my shirt. No problem. Asked for my CCW permit and said "We recognize those here" and I told him I know. He asked me what I carried, we had a good conversation about what we and the wives carry. He came back (with a ticket, unfortunately, because it was his boss 2 miles ahead of him that actually nabbed me) and thanked me for informing him I was carrying, and said carry that gun wherever you can. You just don't know these days. I appreciate you telling me about it..

This is LEO, telling me to carry that ****ing gun. This is LEO when they know they might count on you to have their back. This is LEO when you don't live in jackboot democrat counties. THIS is America.

Now, you NJ and NY and CA and WA and OR and IL people who are sick of your states's shit? Send your liberal ****** friends to Canada and Seattle, but don't you ****ing dare move out this way unless you're willing to uphold the 2A.

edit for you AZ guys: I know you don't *need* a permit to carry in AZ but when you have one, it a) Tells the cops you've passed a background check and are not an asshole threat b) Sails you through the gun buying backround check, and c) keeps you from getting jammed up in states that have reciprocity but still require the permit.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
We have the same situation in PA. The cities are run by Liberal knuckle heads, the normal people live in Pennslytuckey.

Jersey, unlike PA, is saturated with morons outside of the bigger cities rather than being contained in places like Newark, Trenton, etc.., Of course morons/idiots exist everywhere but I'm talking the ones who are hell bent on squashing rights such as the 2A.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Fun fact: You don't need to ask permission to exercise your God-given rights. If you do, you live under an oppressive regime and it's probably time to remind them who's in charge.
Unfortunately this is becoming more common across the board. Please believe if biden or Bernie become president they are comming for our guns.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Bernie especially....gotta grab the guns before you start a communist revolution....

I agree with this big time right now. Even better for those that can get them without registering. As they will use that list to come get them.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Unfortunately this is becoming more common across the board. Please believe if biden or Bernie become president they are comming for our guns.

I agree with this big time right now. Even better for those that can get them without registering. As they will use that list to come get them.

I'm going to travel the country like Jonny Appleseed, but with my router and 80% lower jig. Hehe

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Contrast this with AZ and non-commie parts of Colorado. I got pulled over for speeding fair and square by a Colorado state trooper in SW Colorado today, just about 10 miles inside the state line. He asked for my license, and per my practice in non-commie regions, I told him I was carrying and that I was going to have to reach past it to get to my wallet. He wanted to be sure of where it was, I told him IWB at 3 O'clock. Wanted me to show him so I carefully lifted my shirt. No problem. Asked for my CCW permit and said "We recognize those here" and I told him I know. He asked me what I carried, we had a good conversation about what we and the wives carry. He came back (with a ticket, unfortunately, because it was his boss 2 miles ahead of him that actually nabbed me) and thanked me for informing him I was carrying, and said carry that gun wherever you can. You just don't know these days. I appreciate you telling me about it..

This is LEO, telling me to carry that ****ing gun. This is LEO when they know they might count on you to have their back. This is LEO when you don't live in jackboot democrat counties. THIS is America.

Now, you NJ and NY and CA and WA and OR and IL people who are sick of your states's shit? Send your liberal ****** friends to Canada and Seattle, but don't you ****ing dare move out this way unless you're willing to uphold the 2A.

edit for you AZ guys: I know you don't *need* a permit to carry in AZ but when you have one, it a) Tells the cops you've passed a background check and are not an asshole threat b) Sails you through the gun buying backround check, and c) keeps you from getting jammed up in states that have reciprocity but still require the permit.
Awesome! Not that you got a ticket (that sucks) but your conversation with the officer. That's the way it should be in every state. Unfortunately,......

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
not everyone from Jersey is the way you guys are describing. While we do have absolutely ridiculous laws, I've been to other states where the IQ of the population was less than the speed limits and and I KNEW the police are more corrupt than the White House.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member

Yep, gun confiscation is definitely the goal, along with eradication of the 2nd Amendment. Heck, the 4th Amendment is pretty much destroyed, and the 1st is under assault.

Of course, those is power will still get to keep all their guns and armed security........ just look at Bloomberg, surrounded by armed security, yet he wants to take your guns.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have to find clip, but he said he is coming for the guns. I live in a 2A sanctuary and the local sheriff said before he ain’t taking shit from anyone
Stand by your sheriff, because if beto has anything todo with it he will have that Sheriff removed from office

Users who are viewing this thread