New Jersey security guard arrested over licensed gun, legal ammo!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
when relocating your life is out of the question you learn to deal with what you're given. and neither of the two of us were trying to champion our state, rather we try to see the light in a dim spot.

I didn't champion anything here regarding gun laws. In fact I said it was retarded and draconian. Just trying to separate fact from fiction in regards to other comments. There are a lot of conservatives by me and we don't do nothing. My town is actually a "sanctuary township" for gun owners although it's non-binding and mostly symbolic.

Then why get defensive when @SolarYellow calls your state a shit hole? Please don't take offense to my analogy...but you two remind me of a lot of people where I grew up (El Paso, TX). They would waive the Mexican flag proudly and talk shit about how the US sucks, when asked why not live there, the excuse list was stupid long. We all know Jersey sucks, why get angry about it?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Then why get defensive when @SolarYellow calls your state a shit hole? Please don't take offense to my analogy...but you two remind me of a lot of people where I grew up (El Paso, TX). They would waive the Mexican flag proudly and talk shit about how the US sucks, when asked why not live there, the excuse list was stupid long. We all know Jersey sucks, why get angry about it?

I didn't get defensive about him thinking it's a shit hole, he happen to pick three towns that are viewed as shit holes and to tried to and lump everything together as if the rest of us say hey come to Paterson or Atlantic City and see how great it is here.
There's a long list of shit that's bad here but there's also a long list of good stuff. There's a reason millions of people invade the jersey shore every summer, and it's not to see those bozo's on mtv who aren't from jersey originally anyway.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't get defensive about him thinking it's a shit hole, he happen to pick three towns that are viewed as shit holes and to tried to and lump everything together as if the rest of us say hey come to Paterson or Atlantic City and see how great it is here.
There's a long list of shit that's bad here but there's also a long list of good stuff. There's a reason millions of people invade the jersey shore every summer, and it's not to see those bozo's on mtv who aren't from jersey originally anyway.
Is the jersey shore actually nice or just convenient? Plenty of people go to South Padre Island, Corpus Christi, etc for the beach and it is really only for the convenience. They are not nice beaches.

I am just not a fan of the East Coast (in general). Many years ago I was in Cherry Hill going to a class in Camden and to be honest, the people I ran into there were much nicer than the ****ing dildos in Philly. But all you ****ers on the East Coast are getting lumped into the same category.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

I listed a number of places so stop the b.s. of picking and choosing or even better, understand how locations were mentioned and in what context. What happens when Spring Break or the summer ends? It doesn't matter because all of it is irrelevant. What is relevant is how your state criminalizes law abiding citizens and makes people jump through hoops when exercising a right.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly don't care what anyone calls or thinks of NJ. I'm no fan of the state politics or ideology either. I "got defensive" to over the analogy that we are ALL just a bunch of self-centered, all-knowing libtards solely because we live in NJ. Your analogy between that and a group of Mexicans living in El Paso while shit-talking America is well, interesting.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly don't care what anyone calls or thinks of NJ. I'm no fan of the state politics or ideology either. I "got defensive" to over the analogy that we are ALL just a bunch of self-centered, all-knowing libtards solely because we live in NJ. Your analogy between that and a group of Mexicans living in El Paso while shit-talking America is well, interesting.

Then hitch the reigns of your white horse. No need to defend the state, right?

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Never defended the state. I pointed out that your profile of the population was wrong. But we are going in circles again and back to Mark Twain.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wait, you have to go through all that just to buy a gun in NJ? I thought you were talking about a carry permit. Man fuuuuuck that noise.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You don't need a permit to buy ammo
You only get finger printed once
You can buy as many riles and shotguns as you want once you get an ID card. Handguns are different.
You, as a PA resident, go through the same background check we do except yours cost $25 or something and it's done at the time of purchase and mine is $6 and done through my local PD
The CCW thing is just another story, and the original article that started this thread is extremely vague to what probably actually happened between said security guard and the officer that arrested him.
Again, I'm not in disagreement that what it takes to get guns is a bit of a PITA but it can be done.

My CCW cost 25 bucks, took 10 mins, no finger prints, just a quick background

As for buying a rifle...just 4473 and done. A pistol requires a state form plus the 4473, the state form is very similar to the 4473. No extra fees at my local gun stores

**** having to have a firearms ID to buy a gun

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
My CCW cost 25 bucks, took 10 mins, no finger prints, just a quick background

As for buying a rifle...just 4473 and done. A pistol requires a state form plus the 4473, the state form is very similar to the 4473. No extra fees at my local gun stores

**** having to have a firearms ID to buy a gun
When I lived in Commieforniastan, I had to have a "Firearm Safety Card" to be able to buy a firearm. It was a joke of a basic firearm safety knowledge check. But unless you had one, you couldnt even buy a 22.

First time I walked back into a gunstore when I moved back to Arizona, I saw a Barrett .50 on the wall. I asked what it took to buy it being so fresh from the Communist Oppression state. I got told "Pass the background and however long it takes your credit/debit card to process. Cash is faster." lmao! I love Arizona.

Users who are viewing this thread