NEW HP Customer

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Wickd03 said:
Actually I think that Shayne and the group at Performance Solutions forgot more about these cars than you will ever know. And you answer is yes I personally have seen them install quite a few of these kits that is why they now make there own. Because of the piss poor fitment of these kits please read the worst turbo kit ever from New Mexico thread that is complete with pictures. Thank you

You have no idea who I am or what I do. Saying that someone has forgotten more about these cars than I know is a f'n joke. I've turned every damn bolt on this car MYSELF. I did my solid axle, my input shaft, my clutch, my turbo install, suspension, tuned my suspension, installed and set up all my electronics and do all my own tuning. You've got nothing on me when it comes to these cars. I put my kit on with no issues on my back in my little 2 car garage with basic hand tools. And from the sounds of it, I can't say for sure because obviously I'm not there, there are probably some pieces in the wrong spot. I couldn't ask for a better fitment with my kit.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Hey I helped with the solid axle...haha!

Josh is very educated and experienced in the Mustang and Cobra community. I will vouch for that.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
NitrousKing said:
Why is it that every Hellion groupie slams HP's kits. Because you have to wait more than a week to get? Please........Good things come for those who wait. I just put down my 60% for my kit. I hope it does come in about 5 weeks. My first hunt down will be a hellion car. JUNK......... :burn:

Same here I have been hearing a lot more positive than negativec responses on the HP kits, im in no big hurry to get my kit, because I know that good things come to those that wait. :D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Blown02 said:
When smashedheadcat said "What's wrong with everyone else's kits then?".. he was talking to Helion Turbo.. Because Helion said he has made 850rwhp with only 17psi..

Meaning... Whats wrong with everyone elses kits..if it made 850rwhp at 17psi on a stock motor.. why isnt everyone else with the helion kit making 850rwhp with 17psi.. There are people with 20+psi and just over 700rwhp.150rwhp less and 3+psi more..

just helping you to understand.

Yeah and the 850rwhp with that hellion kit is uncorrected numbers.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
smashedheadcat said:
Just for shits and grins, I called up HP last night (about 6pm local out there). I got through with no issues. Just as I always have. We shot the sh!t for awhile and that was it.......

Same here when they ordered my kit.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
I'm using all stock components (lines/rails/pumps) with the exception of a KB Boost a pump and 60lb injectors. I haven't turned my boost up yet though, so we'll see what kind of room I have. If I can't keep the fuel pump duty cycle in the high 80's/low 90's then I'll make some changes.

Users who are viewing this thread