New Halo 3 Trailer

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
this is probably a stupid questions but im going to buy an xbox 360 soon and was wondering if there are any major difference between the 300 dollar version and the 400 dollar version... besides the stuff that it comes with... because i know the difference between the ps3 20gig and 60gig is huge... it doesn't come with a hdmi output and stuff

KobraKimo

Established Member
WireEater said:
Just got my 360 today. Playing G.O.W as we speak. So far very nice looking. Running it through VGA to my PC monitor.

AND BTW, Crysis will own all games when it comes out. It is a whole new ball game with DX10 and the new video chips coming out.
Does the VGA adapter have anything for seperate audio?

I started GOW tues night, and had it finished by wed night.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
vertcobra99 said:
this is probably a stupid questions but im going to buy an xbox 360 soon and was wondering if there are any major difference between the 300 dollar version and the 400 dollar version... besides the stuff that it comes with... because i know the difference between the ps3 20gig and 60gig is huge... it doesn't come with a hdmi output and stuff

Nope, same unit for 360. Difference is controller, HD, and Live account. Oh, and I think the CD drive is plain plastic instead of fake chrome :pepper:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
KobraKimo said:
Does the VGA adapter have anything for seperate audio?

I started GOW tues night, and had it finished by wed night.

It has a connection for an optical audio cable, aside from the standard analog audio connections.

QuickSilverx

SVT Dreamin
Established Member
The PC and Xbox 360 you can't compare the 2, whom ever keeps trying in this thread.. of course the PC will out perform any Console system.. a PC has 50x the graphics and system power capabilities as a console.. but the difference is you can't play with your buddies on the couch on your desktop..

Users who are viewing this thread