New Halo 3 Trailer

TRXboy

Established Member
mustangbee said:
360 only. bungie is known for pushing system hardware for the best possible graphics...they have alot more to work with now on the 360..it should be interesting to see what they can do...you'll NEVER see this game on a sony or nintendo product

Ive heard that about Sonic, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, and that little company they call Rare. Although its totally unlikley they will ever, ever, ever, ever(ect) let up Halo, Dont say NEVER :).

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Looks bad a$$. I'm definitly getting HALO3 and HALO WARS. Has anyone seen the HALO WARS trailer? I'll try and find it and post it up anyways.

WhiteStallionGT

McFly said:
Just so you know, those aren't actual gameplay graphics. Nothing can pull that off, not for another several years.

After playing Gears of War, I think those trailer graphics are possible. Except for the girl and the boy in the beginning.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
TRXboy said:
I would put alot of money on it that he dies. I would also put alot of money on the fact that his "fellow" spartan's make an aperence. If you read the Halo 1 book it says the Spartan's were "lost" not that they were destoryed, or killed. Also, Halo 3 takes place ON earth in africa (Craddle of life anyone). The story is going to be very in depth, but I am guna call :bs: on it being the last instalment (I hope I am right).

Bungie says this is the 3rd and final installment. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
JD03Cobra said:
HAHA...I hope your joking. Crysis for the PC which uses Microsoft DX10 technology with Vista will be much better. While I'm a fan and owner of the Xbox but "Crysis" is amazing.
Nope not .... Never heard of it ..... I will look it up ... Thanks for the tip

mustangbee

Established Member
Mayo5 said:
Crysis..is amazing. Unbelievable stuff.

it is amazing looking...and theirs a chance its coming to the 360 and ps3..considering its published by EA

HOWEVER..halo2 was great looking game on the reg xbox...it even looked as good as some of the PC games that were out then that had MUCH more power to work with...the big difference now is that bungie has 10x the power they had to push with the reg xbox and its much closer to even high end PCs

i doubt the visuals in halo3 will look better than crysis as far as detail goes, but in terms of scale and and ALL OUT war i will give the edge to halo3...granted it hasnt been seen yet and its proly only around 40% complete..but bungie has always said they wanted to create a full fledged war look, but it hasnt been possible until they got to work with the 360

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
Halo 3 will not look as good as Crysis, sorry guys, i am a HUGE Bungie and Halo fan, but the 360 simply doesn't have enough power to do it. it will look similar to GoW, which is definitely nothing to sneeze at. Keep in mind that the Halo games have LOTS of NPC's running around, which you don't ave in GoW, so that puts an extra strain on the system, which limits the graphics somewhat in order to maintain a high FPS. It will be the last installment in the Shooter aspect of the Halo series, but as we have seen with Halo: Wars, they will make more games in the Halo universe, they can't stop, there is way too much money to be made.

mustangbee

Established Member
Allanon said:
it will look similar to GoW, .

halo will look similar to gears??? i dont think so, those are two different graphic styles man...just like crysis doesnt look like gears, perfect dark etc..

bungie even said that halo will look nothing like gears, but they promised it WILL be the best looking game by far on the 360..

the editors at 1up actually saw a 40sec clip of SP gameplay footage of halo3 and they said it was like nothing ever seen in a videgame-ever.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
if yall havent played GOW go and play it. its a really nice game and really gets you into it. prety much non stop action but not in the same way as halo. you have to take cover in gears. lets see now, halo3, halo wars, mass effect, PGR4, Forza 2, Bioshock, RE5, Fable 2, Grand Theft Auto 4. damn you microsoft. already pre ordered halo 3 legendary.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The Halo 3 documentary shows in game footage. While it does look good I wouldn't call it the best graphics 360 has seen. They looked good but they weren't breath taking.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
they still have lots of time left. they said they didnt have shades put in yet and some other stuff like weather. maybe we will get the snow worthog this time arround?

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
^^^ Yeah ill join the bandwagon in two days!! hell yeah. I know pc has better graphics, but sometimes console gaming with friends beats nothing.
BTW you guys hear of the jackasses that injured themselves while playing Nintendo Wii?!?! As far as I know they are preparing a lawsuit...one guy punched into a lamp and the bulb or something cut him? Can't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread