New Halo 3 Trailer

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
you familiar with halo? if not i suggest you get 1 and 2 before you purchase 3. oh, and if you wanna go into the universe more there are about 4 novels out on the halo universe.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I am all for PC but I want a change.

Direct X 10 is holding all the game releases back. Plus I don't feel like upgrading this year. I just built this PC last Feb...

If I get a new card I will need to upgrade my PSU because it is from my old setup, only 420WTRUE. Surprised it can run my setup now.

mustangbee

Established Member
2L8I1 said:
i'm still waiting for killzone 2 to be released.

yeah me too...that trailer for killzone was released at the same time as the motorstorm trailer..i just wanna see how far off the game will be from the target that sony has set...

just like their target for motorstorm...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=15401&type=mov&pl=game

sony really does have a false image of what the system can do..

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
halo-3-20061130095426058.jpg

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Sorry to hi jack this thread but everyone needs to check out Crysis for the PC. Here are some in game screen shots.

Crysis6.gif

Crysis5.gif

Crysis3.gif

Crysis2.gif

Crysis1.gif

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
JD03Cobra said:
Sorry to hi jack this thread but everyone needs to check out Crysis. Here are some in game screen shots.

Reply: ZOMG LMAONADE STAND the new Harry Potter movie ROCKS!

:bored:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
My god these games look amazing. I really hope microsoft sells the rights to Halo 3 to Sony so people with a PS3 can play. I am waiting until this summer to buy my PS3, but looking at these games and Halo 3, i am starting to sway toward a 360.

mustangbee

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
My god these games look amazing. I really hope microsoft sells the rights to Halo 3 to Sony so people with a PS3 can play. I am waiting until this summer to buy my PS3, but looking at these games and Halo 3, i am starting to sway toward a 360.

you wont see halo on a ps3..halo is on lock down and its developed by bungie..it would be like seeing a chevy mustang..other games on other systems arent as exclusive, but halo is..

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Just got my 360 today. Playing G.O.W as we speak. So far very nice looking. Running it through VGA to my PC monitor.

AND BTW, Crysis will own all games when it comes out. It is a whole new ball game with DX10 and the new video chips coming out.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
mustangbee said:
you wont see halo on a ps3..halo is on lock down and its developed by bungie..it would be like seeing a chevy mustang..other games on other systems arent as exclusive, but halo is..

Think about how many people will buy the Xbox just for games like this.

mustangbee

Established Member
JD03Cobra said:
Think about how many people will buy the Xbox just for games like this.

well it is the reason i bought one mostly..i really dont understand the whole storyline stuff, i just wanna kill stuff and halo as lots to shoot at..

crysis is also a possibe on the 360, considering its an EA game...theirs alot of buzz going on about it

Users who are viewing this thread