New Halo 3 Trailer

WhiteStallionGT

Bungie is clever when it comes to making trailors. I think that boy in the beginning was him, and it was a flash back. Anyone ever read "The Fall of Reach"? They are probably going to integrate chief's past in this game.

haha also notice the new enemy?

also how he says "not yet." I'd hate to say it, but chief probably dies in this 3rd one. If he does, I'll ball my eyes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRXboy

Established Member
Zero260 said:
Bungie is clever when it comes to making trailors. I think that boy in the beginning was him, and it was a flash back. Anyone ever read "The Fall of Reach"? They are probably going to integrate chief's past in this game.

haha also notice the new enemy?

also how he says "not yet." I'd hate to say it, but chief probably dies in this 3rd one. If he does, I'll ball my eyes out.

I would put alot of money on it that he dies. I would also put alot of money on the fact that his "fellow" spartan's make an aperence. If you read the Halo 1 book it says the Spartan's were "lost" not that they were destoryed, or killed. Also, Halo 3 takes place ON earth in africa (Craddle of life anyone). The story is going to be very in depth, but I am guna call :bs: on it being the last instalment (I hope I am right).

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Damn my computer is lagging it right now. Im still loading it. I can't wait. I think I am gettin a 360 lol.

Edit** I watched it and OMG! Im getting me a 360 now.

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Is this a FPS ??

Crap ..if it looks that good on 360 I may have to make the jump from PC to 360 .... PC doesn't get this good shit ...

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
Is this a FPS ??

Crap ..if it looks that good on 360 I may have to make the jump from PC to 360 .... PC doesn't get this good shit ...

HAHA...I hope your joking. Crysis for the PC which uses Microsoft DX10 technology with Vista will be much better. While I'm a fan and owner of the Xbox but "Crysis" is amazing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread