~New GT500 Axle Back = New Pics!~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Its not too late to get some RTR's..f14s... Etc.. Lol
LOL. No. :bored:

Best looking coyote hands down. Any vids?
Thanks. No videos yet. I will work on getting some though. Someone I know has a pretty nice camera that shootd HD Video. Hint Hint Foofkiller.....

man that is a good looking 5.0

but why no vid comparison! get on that!
Because it has been done over and over again. It's nothing new. Mine would just be another one.

Your pictures never disappoint! Car looks great!
Thank you. :beer:

The car looks great Kevin. I loved the sound of my GT500's, but after a few months had to remove the resonators for more. :)
Yeah, don't think I am ready for that yet. Will look into that when the twins go on. :burnout:

You are right the GT500's are awesome, I really like the sound of it with a FRRP after cat X and resonators removed. Good growl but not attract every cop in the neighborhood loud.

The car does look awesome, I really want that CS rear Splitter, looks so much better than the stock GT.
Thanks. Oneof the reasons I went with the CS was the front and rear splitters.

Pics are awesome, lets hear a vid :rockon:
Thanks Jeff. I'll get one up soon. :beer:

^^^x2 Lets hear some back to back vids comparing the stock GT to the GT500 axle back
Click on Youtube and there are tons.

Any reason you went with the 5.0 GT over the GT500? I loved your Cobra.
Thanks. I went with the GT for the auto trans. It's very durable and will work ell with twins.

Looks clean as hell man!
:beer:

Gt = 35k
Gt500= 65k.
With price difference of the two cars he can build a car that makes over 1100rw and have a bunch of money left over. Kevin doesnt care about "exclusive" factor.
LOL. That is true to. More motivated by performance in the long run.

Sweet car man.
:beer:

Lookin good bro!
Thanks brother! :beer: Let me know whe your ready to finish tuning that beast!

very nice!! how would the 13" look?
There are a few cars that already have this done. Couple of them on SVTP.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Car looks good Kevin, my brother in law recently got a DIB 13 GTCS. Love the look of the new CS. He took his pony off the front grille, cleaned up the front IMO. The Gt500's sound good but man I hate how they look, wish they didnt hang below the rear valance. I have been on the fence on adding the 13 gt500's to my boss because they sound good and are not too loud, but dont want that huge muffler.

grnenvy

Established Member
A nice little trick that I did to mine was paint the back and bottom of the muffler with blk paint so u can't see them. It will blend in with the bottom of the bumper cover much better. IMOP there ugly compared to some of the other mufflers that are out. I also wish Ford would have put a bigger nicer tip on them.

nordy racer

Established Member
get this set up on your GT and you will love them even more..
300595_10150915062425463_748915462_21769967_1497366083_n.jpg

video.(click the photo below for the video sound)
th_IMG_1619.jpg

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Car looks good Kevin, my brother in law recently got a DIB 13 GTCS. Love the look of the new CS. He took his pony off the front grille, cleaned up the front IMO. The Gt500's sound good but man I hate how they look, wish they didnt hang below the rear valance. I have been on the fence on adding the 13 gt500's to my boss because they sound good and are not too loud, but dont want that huge muffler.
Thanks Garlen. I am either going to paint it or come up with something else. Not sure yet. I am leaving the pnoyon the grill, I think it looks better with it.

:banana: Somehow I knew this car had a future in engine mods. Looks great Kevin!
:rockon: Thanks Craig! :beer:

A nice little trick that I did to mine was paint the back and bottom of the muffler with blk paint so u can't see them. It will blend in with the bottom of the bumper cover much better. IMOP there ugly compared to some of the other mufflers that are out. I also wish Ford would have put a bigger nicer tip on them.
Yeah, I will either paint them or ome up with something.

get this set up on your GT and you will love them even more..
Yeah, I'm sure I will go with a midpipe, but it will be an X not H.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Car looks awesome!

Did you sell the cobra?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I never get bored with looking at pictures of your 5.0. Gorgeous car! I love that first photo.

Users who are viewing this thread