New favorite landscaping tool.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Even a small hit with flame makes it look like you used roundup. A neighbor of mine does entire fields with flame. And a 500 gal propane tank rig.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Originally for use on torch down Modified Bitumen. Being propane the flame is invisible after about 5 inches from shield. I did quite a bit of torch down in my 20's. Bird nest and gathered dead leaves or grass will catch fire quickly, even 2 feet away from torch. I have some stories about those things. Be careful.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I used one when I was a landscaper back in the day. It took a little longer than the weedeater, but it stayed clear longer.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well f me...thanks for the link

50bucks later and ill have it tuesday or weds lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I looked at those for our church. Around the same BTU, too. That will burn the bugger weeds nicely with that torch. What size tank would you use? I assume you're going to use a tank cart?

I think, Sid, you need to just get this one. It's got 'SID' written all over it. Skip over the nonsense and watch from the 10:00 mark.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
We use this one at work, nicer pattern in my opinion.

1662942182528.jpeg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Been using one for 20 years, they work great. Have a rock walkway on the side and brick sidewalk in the front and usually do it twice a year when weeds pop up.

Users who are viewing this thread