New F150 Lariat 502A 2018 vs. 2019 Pricing $5,000 Difference, Which One To Buy?

Which would you buy?

• 2018 ($5000 Savings Cash Purchase)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 2019 ($5000 more, 72 Month Zero % Financing)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nxhappy

Established Member
When I bought my f150 it was 3 years old. Cost me $30k. 40-50% off in 3 years....that's a no brainer....

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Spend more on a toy than a vehicle you will drive nearly every day? To each their own. I used to think that way in my early 20's. I enjoy a cheaper toy than my main daily driver, because its a toy.
Absolutely. Did the expensive daily driver thing before. Putting on crazy miles and dealing with door dings and front end paint chipping due to highway driving. Ruined the car. Never again. I’ll stick to my $2000 Honda Accord lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Absolutely. Did the expensive daily driver thing before. Putting on crazy miles and dealing with door dings and front end paint chipping due to highway driving. Ruined the car. Never again. I’ll stick to my $2000 Honda Accord lol
I'm the middle guy, bought my 2015 Comp Orange GT with all the bolt-ons including Procharger for 33K with 9K miles, then bought an 18 New F150 XLT Sport which after my trade in Military Discount, Bosch Discount was 35K. I could afford an 80K car or truck but not two 80K vehicles and I'd rather have two average cars than one super duper car. If I had to though...it would be the 80K Truck all day.

nxhappy

Established Member
can you pay 60k in cash for a truck ? If so, by all means, do it .

If you are borrowing 60k for a truck ...that is ****ing retarded. Even if you are putting down 30k and borrowing 30k , that is ****ing retarded. You can buy a 2015 F150 for half that price. Same ****ing motor. Still nice. Still reliable. Still touch screen all the goodies. If you enjoy instantly losing money, and you can afford to , go ahead and buy a brand new truck . IMO the older trucks are more reliable. And they are certainly cheaper to work on and repair. I'm sticking to slightly used. JMO =)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
can you pay 60k in cash for a truck ? If so, by all means, do it .

If you are borrowing 60k for a truck ...that is ****ing retarded. Even if you are putting down 30k and borrowing 30k , that is ****ing retarded. You can buy a 2015 F150 for half that price. Same ****ing motor. Still nice. Still reliable. Still touch screen all the goodies. If you enjoy instantly losing money, and you can afford to , go ahead and buy a brand new truck . IMO the older trucks are more reliable. And they are certainly cheaper to work on and repair. I'm sticking to slightly used. JMO =)
Borrowing 60k at 0% interest is not stupid. Its extremely smart. Put the 60k in an investment and make money on it while making monthly payments.

Sirraf

Established Member

Are you married? I don't think too many wives are thrilled about riding around in a beater car while their husband has a 80k racecar in the garage that comes out twice a month. Again, its all about your circumstances. I had the same mindset as you years ago before I had a family.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Are you married? I don't think too many wives are thrilled about riding around in a beater car while their husband has a 80k racecar in the garage that comes out twice a month. Again, its all about your circumstances. I had the same mindset as you years ago before I had a family.
I get that. But, thats why you be with someone who supports your hobby. Before my accord i drove an 01 chevy prism that was rotted and burned oil and had the exhaust held up with shoe strings. My girlfriend at the time hated being seen in it but loved being seen in the cobra. So it was a trade off.

FJohnny

Established Member
If you are borrowing 60k for a truck ...that is ****ing retarded. Even if you are putting down 30k and borrowing 30k , that is ****ing retarded. You can buy a 2015 F150 for half that price.

LOL. If there were no ****ing retards and everyone took this advice there would be no used $30K trucks around for those who are not ****ing retards to buy. Better hope everyone in the world doesn't read your advice or you have just screwed yourself for your next truck!

I always figured if you love it and can afford it, buy it. If you don't love it or can't afford it, buy a used vehicle that someone else got to sniff up all the new car smell. Either way works.

coposrv

Established Member
No ****ing way am I spending 60k on a half ton. Are people insane?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread