New dyno numbers!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
It started knocking about a year after I bought it..My tuner figured out that it wasn't tuned for the mods it had done to it. My car is the silver metallic cobra with chrome saleens and a saleen wing. It hasen't been there a while it was at the dealership mostly.
Send me a PM when you're ready to go but with my shitto drag radials I probably won't hook.

What did the previous owner do to it which he didn't account for with a tune?
Intake, pulley?:bash:

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
What did the previous owner do to it which he didn't account for with a tune?
Intake, pulley?:bash:

He had the blower "ported" by a local shop but all they did was open up the blower a little bit. I guess just doing that made my motor knock. Maybe it was something else IDK..

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Congrats on getting your car back and done. I hate to rain on your parade, but those numbers seem a bit low for a ported upper/lower built motor car. I know the blower isn't a Stieg or Posi, but a Strictly port should still open it up quite a bit. How many miles are on that new motor?

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
There are less than 1000 on the new motor. The shop forgot to take pics of the blower so they told me it was just opened up barely. Also i'm not 100% sure strictly did the blower but I think it was them.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
Today I blew the intercooler pump fuse and had to go to oreilly and get some. I was trying to jump the relay to test it and had one side of the wire on the side of the car and one side plugged into the plug.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
There are less than 1000 on the new motor. The shop forgot to take pics of the blower so they told me it was just opened up barely. Also i'm not 100% sure strictly did the blower but I think it was them.

That makes more sense then, once that motor loosens up a bit it will pick up some good power.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
My mods are...
2.8 upper, 2lb lower, 100mm idler, "ported" blower by strictly performance, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r H pipe, flowmaster cat back, MAFia, K&N intake, diablo chip, RAM HD clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, JE .20 over pistons, steeda IRS brace, LFP IC tank. i'm sure that's not all the mods so if I remember some, i'll post them up.

Last edited:

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
My mods are...
2.8 upper, 2lb lower, 100mm idler, "ported" blower by strictly performance, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r H pipe, flowmaster cat back, MAFia, K&N intake, diablo chip, RAM HD clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, JE .20 over pistons, steeda IRS brace, LFP IC tank. i'm sure that's not all the mods so if I remember some, i'll post them up.

Nice # Sir!!!! may i ask if the tune is with 91 or 93 octane, and what timing do you have?

Congrats again:rockon:

Last edited:

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
Thanks! The tune is for 93 and I have no clue how much timing it was on. Last time he tuned my car he said it was 3 degrees above stock. It's probably the same as last time.

Users who are viewing this thread