New dyno numbers!

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
^Thanks. I'm going to be making a trip to the track soon and see how it does. I have to get rid of my nitto drs first. :nonono:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Good numbers thats around what i made with a 2.8/4lb in the summer about the same temp. If i was a dyno sheet collector id go in the winter and see what she makes when its about 50 outside.:lol1:

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
What about these tires?
Hoosier 17342
Or these?
BF Goodrich 82627
Or these?
http://www.jegs.com/i/Mickey-Thompson/672/3785R/10002/-1
I can't afford drag rims so i'm looking at good 18" drag radials.

Good numbers thats around what i made with a 2.8/4lb in the summer about the same temp. If i was a dyno sheet collector id go in the winter and see what she makes when its about 50 outside.:lol1:
Yeah I bet once the motor gets nice and loose and in cold weather it might put down 480+rwhp.

Last edited:

76mmsaleen

Established Member
hope your tune holds up..does stev still own houston performance ???when they tuned my car, they didn't even drain the c16 out of my car to tune it for 93..so the first time i put 93 in the car it ran lean and melted a piston..so thats why i say good luck and keep an eye on you afr's...

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
^Thanks, My goal is to beat an 11.7 set by the previous owner with the stock clutch and BFG drags. But that was before the re-built motor, "ported" blower and RAM HD clutch. I've ran an 11.8 before but I spun off the line so if I hook i'll probably beat the 11.7.

Users who are viewing this thread