New Dyno Numbers..What do you think??

Burninout101

Established Member
Got the new SCT 2600 put on the car and a retune done. Had to back off a bit on the tune because of putting the injectors and fuel pump at 99-100% on the top end. Car put out with 468/493 with the final tune. It put out 473/504 out but was backed down till fuel mods are done.

The mod list:
SCT 2600 MAF
Open end S&B filter
Kooks Long tubes and off-road X-pipe
Magnaflow Catback
Metco 6lb Lower

I have a ported TB to put on but will wait till I get 60lb injectors and a BAP.:rockon:

So what do you think??

Burninout101

Established Member
I can try to scan it tomorrow or later tonight..Just moved and dont have my pos scanner all in one hooked up.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
Got the new SCT 2600 put on the car and a retune done. Had to back off a bit on the tune because of putting the injectors and fuel pump at 99-100% on the top end. Car put out with 468/493 with the final tune. It put out 473/504 out but was backed down till fuel mods are done.

The mod list:
SCT 2600 MAF
Open end S&B filter
Kooks Long tubes and off-road X-pipe
Magnaflow Catback
Metco 6lb Lower

I have a ported TB to put on but will wait till I get 60lb injectors and a BAP.:rockon:

So what do you think??

stock upper pulley?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice numbers for the 6 lb. lower. When are you doing the fuel system mods? I'd have them on my "hot" list, if you know what I mean. You're leaving some power on the table without them. Best of luck with the setup.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Like I said, port it
that sucker must be heat soaked after 1 pass
Nice numbers but do yourself and your motor a favor
Port It

Burninout101

Established Member
Sorry for not getting the dyno image up. Got extremely busy. I will try to get it done in a few days.

The upper pulley is STOCK and nothing is ported yet.

I will be putting a ported tb on in a week or two with 60lb injectors. Hopefully a BAP in a month or so. I would love to port the blower but its going to have to wait for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread