New Daily Driver

Fuxton

Established Member
Great thanks! just hit 1k so im trying to fight the mod bug but idk lol. Been eying a CAI & downpipe. Must fight the force.........

lol i hear ya man. I had my car flashed with the stage one software at 200 miles. Im at 1300 and still running strong lol.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
So the payment and gas in the jeep were killing me so i had to downgrade a little bit. I picked up an 09 VW Gti. Just had a stage one flash done yesterday and ordered a turbo back exhaust while i was there. Lovin it so far. Sorry for the crappy pics there from my phone.
l_2cd77a2883284a598375eaefc0c72565.jpg

l_1dcf0013c95d4afd9f6bf7b7eb171b55.jpg

117z5lt.jpg

l_c963d4c8c5344599bb0660f10ee2e44c.jpg

Where do you get a stage one flash done and can you show me a link to the exhaust you purchased. My friend has the exact same car and was asking me for some performance tips but I do not know mucg about GTI's at all. Any info you can provide is appreciated. Thanks and congrats :beer:

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
lol i hear ya man. I had my car flashed with the stage one software at 200 miles. Im at 1300 and still running strong lol.

I'm leaving for AZ on Tuesday to go see my family and my brother has your car with a front mount, cai, dp, carback, tune bla bla bla. Im really curious to see how it feels. Theres a road coarse out there that were gonna hit up. From what he tells me its a quick little bugga. His is white but i like yours better. Blacked out ftw!

Fuxton

Established Member
I'm leaving for AZ on Tuesday to go see my family and my brother has your car with a front mount, cai, dp, carback, tune bla bla bla. Im really curious to see how it feels. Theres a road coarse out there that were gonna hit up. From what he tells me its a quick little bugga. His is white but i like yours better. Blacked out ftw!
lol thanks and they are pretty quick. Traction just blows.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Yeah. Those cars are awesome for DD's. Wish I had the money cause I'd go to the dealer right now and buy one.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Never a big fan of VWs, my sister loves them even though the 4 that she has owned, 2 just died, 1 the transmission just dropped out on the highway and the last one caught fire. I guess its just one of those things.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
I'm not sure if you read Performance VW at all or not, but my car will be featured in the January issue.

Who did you go with for your stage 1 flash? When I was chipped I went with APR and it definitely made a difference. Also, all Forge and Eurojet products are top notch. You'll more than likely want to upgrade to a Forge DV as the stock ones are known to tear..especially when chipped. www.20squared.com has great prices on eurojet and other products.

Also if you're into vw forums at all..

www.golfmkv.com

and

www.vwvortex.com

Last edited:

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread