New Daily Driver

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
cant go wrong there. I have had my 08 mazdaspeed since february and love everytime i get into it. Its a great commuter that gives me the thrills when I need it and saves my gas money.

Fuxton

Established Member
That is only a downgrade if your jeep was an SRT8... Any other jeep unless a Rubicon or old CJ is a POS IMO. Nice car.. Out the door price?

lol yea it was an srt-8. Payment/gas/insurance were kinda high. This is saving me a few hundred a month. And it was like $25,500 otd. Thanks for all the comments guys. And I took the pics with my iPhone.

cobraracer46

Banned
lol yea it was an srt-8. Payment/gas/insurance were kinda high.

Just think how much more you could have saved if you paid cash for a cheap used car that gets 30 MPG.:poke:

I can never understand these threads where people think they are saving money by making payments on a new fuel saving car instead of bying a cheap used car outright. do you people know how to add up the numbers?

Epikmach

Established Member
Nice Vdub man!!! Congrats!!!!

I love VWs', I have had 4 of em, but nothing that nice & new. U guys are gonna laugh, but my DD is an 84 Rabbit GTI. Its a cool little car, but has no balls whatsoever & I can barely fit in the damn thing, but it keeps the miles off the Mach & saves money on gas....One day i hope to swap a 1.8T or VR6 in it though....

Fuxton

Established Member
Nice Vdub man!!! Congrats!!!!

I love VWs', I have had 4 of em, but nothing that nice & new. U guys are gonna laugh, but my DD is an 84 Rabbit GTI. Its a cool little car, but has no balls whatsoever & I can barely fit in the damn thing, but it keeps the miles off the Mach & saves money on gas....One day i hope to swap a 1.8T or VR6 in it though....

thanks man and those older rabbits are badass. Im not sure what year it is but my buddies got a diesel one that just wont seem to die lol. Its got over 300k on it.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
so you bought a brand new car to save money on gas....and already modified it for more power

either you are severely deficient in the math department or in the lame excuse department
45k truck payment>24k car payment.
Gas bill from that truck covers the payment on that gti albeit.
I see what you're saying but that only makes sense when it's comparable pricing.
A tune, exhaust, and intake will help the MPG's.

Ahhhhh, not always true. Actually almost never true. Raming more air in there will only be compensated with more fuel.....:rolling:

Fuxton

Established Member
yea well that's part of the reason I bought a new one. Ive got a warranty so I don't have to deal with it. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread