New All Motor 15+ Coyote Record! 9.88?!?

Slow Five-O

Established Member
I'd like to see track time increases with just the gt350 intake. And then converter. Etc. one thing at a time to see increases would be cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaun@AED

I'd like to see track time increases with just the gt350 intake. And then converter. Etc. one thing at a time to see increases would be cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hot weather and high DA this time of year will make that difficult.

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
great job Shaun! Those are great times. You can definitely set the record me thinks. Right now Tune/Tire is 11.6x@117 set by someone in Quebec with ridiculous air on 93 octane.

VERY smart of you to do the D and S mode like you said. I wanted that so bad with my NA tune.

GT350 intake is a waste of money IMHO

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

great job Shaun! Those are great times. You can definitely set the record me thinks. Right now Tune/Tire is 11.6x@117 set by someone in Quebec with ridiculous air on 93 octane.

VERY smart of you to do the D and S mode like you said. I wanted that so bad with my NA tune.

GT350 intake is a waste of money IMHO

Seems all the fast tune/tires times were done over the winter.
With mineshaft air and a few tweeks here and there this car is capable of setting the record, but I don't want to wait till January to do it before modding.

86merc

Established Member
I wouldn't let attempting a "record" hold you back from progressing with the car. As mods increase your tuning experience with the platform and allow you to refine the tunes based on those mods.

Will you offer a drag race version of the tunes for the 2015+? Where the traction control and other nannies were turned off in the tune like the 2011-14 drag race tunes did? I really liked that I didn't have to mess with all that when getting called into the burnout box in my 2011.

Shaun@AED

I wouldn't let attempting a "record" hold you back from progressing with the car. As mods increase your tuning experience with the platform and allow you to refine the tunes based on those mods.

Will you offer a drag race version of the tunes for the 2015+? Where the traction control and other nannies were turned off in the tune like the 2011-14 drag race tunes did? I really liked that I didn't have to mess with all that when getting called into the burnout box in my 2011.

We do not have access to the ABS module via SCT, so I cannot disable TC in the tunes.
We've removed fuse 62 for dyno use which disables everything but you lose the Line Lock ability. I'm assuming if we disable TC in the tune we will also lose line lock, so the drag tune is not likely to be done on the 15+.

joedrt73

Established Member
Took the 16 out to the track tonight and ran a 9.88 on the stock motor!
Check it out: (don't mind the 1000ft time :lol: )
IMAG0258_zpsohfh1w0f.jpg

A jack rabbit ran thru the trap beams while I was going down track. LOL

I did run a string of 11's. The air was good tonight and this car likes cold air.
The transmission is now shifting the way I want it to in 'S' mode and 'D' mode is softened quite a bit from the previous tune version. I now use 'S' for drag racing, 'D' for daily driving. Part throttle shifts are stock like and very smooth.

IMAG0259_zpsujnnzwik.jpg

118MPH traps are not not bad for 381RWHP and NO power mods.

Time to start the power mods?

What do you guys think, Circle D converter, drive shaft, L&M cams, GT350 IM, and full exhaust?
Or go faster on stock setup?

Man! you are burning that tree down! good reaction time!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah nice job shaun, adam at rev auto is going to be hooking up with a n/a build on my new 16 gt/cs. It consists of ported heads stage 2 or 3 cams billet oil pump gears gt-350 intake manifold and tb, circle d converter, Long tube headers with full 3" exhaust, and of course his awesome dyno tune.. Goal is over 500 rwhp. My car is a 3:55 gear car also.

Shaun@AED

Yeah nice job shaun, adam at rev auto is going to be hooking up with a n/a build on my new 16 gt/cs. It consists of ported heads stage 2 or 3 cams billet oil pump gears gt-350 intake manifold and tb, circle d converter, Long tube headers with full 3" exhaust, and of course his awesome dyno tune.. Goal is over 500 rwhp. My car is a 3:55 gear car also.

You'll be happy with Rev Auto! Adam and I just finished up R&D on the GT350 Manifold for the M6 cars. I've got the GT350 setup on order to do R&D for the A6 cars to make sure we have everyone covered. IM testing on my A6 should commence next month.
We are also working with L&M on Intake cams for the S550 so there will be more cam options soon.

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
You'll be happy with Rev Auto! Adam and I just finished up R&D on the GT350 Manifold for the M6 cars. I've got the GT350 setup on order to do R&D for the A6 cars to make sure we have everyone covered. IM testing on my A6 should commence next month.
We are also working with L&M on Intake cams for the S550 so there will be more cam options soon.

Don't forget about the HPTuners crowd :coolman:

Shaun@AED

Don't hold your breath.
There are dozens of tables/functions/scalars I use in my A6 tune that are not in HPT. You can't tune what you don't have access to.

esacteksab

Established Member
Don't hold your breath.
There are dozens of tables/functions/scalars I use in my A6 tune that are not in HPT. You can't tune what you don't have access to.

Eric has been receptive in adding what's missing. Just need to tell him. Happy to be that person to tell him, but may hold more weight coming from someone like you.

Users who are viewing this thread