New All Motor 15+ Coyote Record! 9.88?!?

Shaun@AED

Eric has been receptive in adding what's missing. Just need to tell him. Happy to be that person to tell him, but may hold more weight coming from someone like you.

Yes he has, and I don't mean to diminish that fact.
I left him a voicemail last week as a matter of fact.

Shaun@AED

GT350 setup should show up this week for dyno testing later in the month. I'll make sure to document properly with before/after dyno numbers for accuracy and post a thread.

Track outings will be put on hold till good weather arrives in the fall. This car is too inconsistent at the track with respect to DA changes to measure even a 15-20HP difference in power accurately. I've seen a 4 MPH difference from 2000ft DA changes.
Of course this will not be a problem on the chassis dyno since the #'s will be SAE Corrected.

joedrt73

Established Member
GT350 setup should show up this week for dyno testing later in the month. I'll make sure to document properly with before/after dyno numbers for accuracy and post a thread.

Track outings will be put on hold till good weather arrives in the fall. This car is too inconsistent at the track with respect to DA changes to measure even a 15-20HP difference in power accurately. I've seen a 4 MPH difference from 2000ft DA changes.
Of course this will not be a problem on the chassis dyno since the #'s will be SAE Corrected.

My times were also inconsistent here. At first it was me, but 3 identical runs, no traction loss produced hundredths of difference with 4mph difference between the 3 runs.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
CPR or EDP which one is #1?

Shaun, have you thought of getting another 5.0 to do the power adder mods?
I think they have some good deals on them right now, 0% finance.

86merc

Established Member
You want him to buy a second car to modify?

Even if he had no issue buying a second car I can't see him having the time or energy to develop both of them at the same time. Plus handle his normal work load at the shop.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
You want him to buy a second car to modify?

Even if he had no issue buying a second car I can't see him having the time or energy to develop both of them at the same time. Plus handle his normal work load at the shop.

Serpent is offering to buy this car for him to use as a ginea pig test car..all expenses paid!! He just wants to sit in on the sessions!

Users who are viewing this thread