Established Member
sitting in front of your house or this is what happens
PICT0003.gif

pict0002.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

:fm: :fm: :fm:

1BadKB03

Established Member
that was just a back shot of the car the windsheild and the drivers side got hit as well

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
that's been happening a lot to tons of cars over here in sacto, CA. I talked with a few cop buddies of mine and apparently the new 'cool' thing for high school kids is to smash car windows in with their ass and other stupid body parts(their head). It sucks to everyone who's car gets hit, my roommate's gf and a few coworkers have been hit. I count my lucky stars every night =)

mkb116

Established Member
Dam bro, you must be FURIOUS!! That truly sucks, theres not much you can do man, your insurance gonna pay for the damages?

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Damn I would kill a motha***ka :fm: if that happened to my car. Luckily it chills in the garage. Sorry to hear about the car man.

Spade

Established Member
I dont know how many times I said this but if you have something nice, like a car or a bike, some ass will try to mess with it. Now if you had a 1981 Subaru GL wagon with 400,000 miles on it you couldn't wreck it if you tried. It's a dam shame.

Not to take over your thread, but I was at a local ice cream shop this past summer talking to a fellow Cobra owner and some kid (13yrs old) threw a dime at my car hitting it. I thought I was going to have a stroke!!! Of course the little bastard said he didn't mean it. As his friend says he did!

Sorry about your car!!!!

Spade

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The sad thing is you get hauled into court for beating someone almost to death.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are those out there who really hate to see something they can't afford, or something better than what they have. So instead of simply appreciating it, they seek to destroy it for kicks. Sad!! Time to buy a pit bull and tie it to your car with, say, a 20 ft. leash. LOL! Hope all turns out well for you. But seriously, if you have to park your car on the street what steps can you take to help insure this won't happen again? A surveillance camera?

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
In most cases there really is nothing much you can do. I put an alarm on mine and used to park it under a street light in front of the house. The alarm did go off once, and I darted out of the house to find the Convertable top has been sashed and the passenger door open (This was on my '02 GT). At that point, the damage was already done as well though - but it did scare the theives off rather quickly.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I feel for you bro! My sonic blue cobra got it's side scoops ripped off and my Lexus IS300 had a "down to the metal" key scratch all the way across the trunk lid. Both happened when parked in a downtown Indianapolis parking garage for less than 30 minutes. I've felt your anger.....just makes you want to choke a motherf***er!

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Did they just smash the windows? Did they take anything out? What enjoyment do those f*@kers get out of smashing windows???

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
my heart seriously dropped when i saw this. im sorry man, i dont know wtf is wrong with people.

Users who are viewing this thread