never leave your cobra.......

BBriBro

Established Member
CobraBob said:
There are those out there who really hate to see something they can't afford, or something better than what they have. So instead of simply appreciating it, they seek to destroy it for kicks. Sad!!
And all this to a Mustang :shrug: what would they do to a Corvette, Porsche, Ferrari or some "real" expensive car. And judging by the way we react, how must one feel if that happened to their $250,000+ car? Actually I can probably answer my own question, if they can afford a car like that, they can probably afford to fix it or replace it. I doubt they "save up" to buy their exotic, like we do, to get the cobra over a GT. They probably can write a check for whatever they want, and then there is no pride.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
I hate people like that, why the hell cant they just keep their hands to themselves and their property.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
The same thing happend to my LX. I left it out in front of my house on the street just for 1 night and they smashed the rear qtr window, unlocked the car, busted the door handle off trying to open it, then got in finally and jacked my amp. I was totally at a loss for words when I went out to start my car in the morning for work. The next week my brothers peice of sh*t 91 sentra had the side window busted in w/a rock.

This may sound kinda gay but the only words that come close to describing the feeling you get is that you feel kinda violated. Thats your own personal space that someone totally disregarded and disrespected. But by 10 am that day I had an $1100.00 dollor check for just the damages, 2 weeks later I got a new amp in the mail. The insurance guy came to my house and looked at the car, then flipped out his laptop and started punching in parts and costs and came up w/this nice figure and told me to spend it however I wanted. The guy was awsome! Dont mean to hijack the thread but it does suck, but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
1992sc50 said:
The same thing happend to my LX. I left it out in front of my house on the street just for 1 night and they smashed the rear qtr window, unlocked the car, busted the door handle off trying to open it, then got in finally and jacked my amp. I was totally at a loss for words when I went out to start my car in the morning for work. The next week my brothers peice of sh*t 91 sentra had the side window busted in w/a rock.

This may sound kinda gay but the only words that come close to describing the feeling you get is that you feel kinda violated. Thats your own personal space that someone totally disregarded and disrespected. But by 10 am that day I had an $1100.00 dollor check for just the damages, 2 weeks later I got a new amp in the mail. The insurance guy came to my house and looked at the car, then flipped out his laptop and started punching in parts and costs and came up w/this nice figure and told me to spend it however I wanted. The guy was awsome! Dont mean to hijack the thread but it does suck, but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck.

now thats what i call insurance :beer:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Really sucks man but just to make you feel a bit better Like they say and I have witnesed it so many times "WHAT GO'S AROUND COMES AROUND" so they will get whats coming to them..

04DOHC

Established Member
TieBreaker sorry to hear that..I've seen you car around couple times off 377/Denton Hwy looks nice..

1BadKB03

Established Member
PICT0003.jpg

heres is a picture of the winshield some dick just di it for fun with a bat. It caused 1500 dollars worth of damage some of the plastic inside got messed up to :fm: :fm: :fm:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
man those pictures really piss me off. :cuss: Falling victim to theft is one thing, having a nice car smashed up for no reason is another. :nonono:

1BadKB03

Established Member
your telling me the guy that i think did it had no reason except i dated his gf awhile back and this is what i get. i told the cops about who i thought it was and the cop said yeah we have had a lot on him... so if i find him ill kill him

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
TieBreaker said:
yeah i have the new one just to lazy to put it on :D

At least you don't have to scrape the old one off... :p

In any case, that would really piss me off if I found my car like that.

Users who are viewing this thread