never leave your cobra.......

90mustang306

Dead Crawlin
Established Member
This sh*t is one of the things that tops my list for things that pisses me off the most...I dont understand why people do this for fun...One of my buddies cares got bricked a few times...Hope everything gets taken care of...good luck man

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I know that sucks! Same thing happend to me a couple years ago. Be sure to take out the seats and pull the carpet other wise there will always be glass in the car.

Sorry man!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
BBriBro said:
if they can afford a car like that, they can probably afford to fix it or replace it.

If I could afford a Ferrari, then I can afford to hire a private investigator to find out who did it. Then I'd hire a hitman to pull the bastards testicles off with a pair of pliers.

I'd hang them from my rear-view mirror as a warning to other would be vandals.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Damn, i wanna break the person's face for doing that...I always leave the GT in the driveway..The only time i leave it in the street is when im bout to go out somewhere and thats on the street for like an hr tops...i feel your pain..

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Sorry this happened to you. :( My car is outside 100% of the time, and I'm ridiculously paranoid because of it. I often find myself wanting to take my girl's car to run errands simply because I fear I'm destined to be a victim too. Yes, people suck.

MAXX RS4

Established Member
I park on the street every night (both garages taken, and I can't leak oil in the driveway :lol1: ). There are punk kids who like my street in particular for vandalism. We've had a truck's windshield and rear window smashed 3 times now, street signs stolen, tires slashed, and I had my car egged. The egg left a spider crack in the paint on my door :mj:

People who do shit like that are worthless, yet we still have expenses with them around.

SaleenSpeed

Stock Block Rockin
Established Member
I used to work at a LA County Library in my area and one night someone broke my windshield and put a deep round dent on my roof... I was covered for the new windwhield through insurance but why can't people leave other peoples shit alone? I don't think most or many Mustang owners are exactly rich. Why pick on the guy who's struggling to have a semi-nice car? For most of us, our car is our pride and joy. Good luck to you, FWIW..

Svets96

Established Member
Damn bro, this is so pathetic. Wonder why it's the "Thing to do to be cool" by smashing up a person's car. Wonder if the cops in your neighborhood started to patrol more now that there is alot of vandalism going on? Sooner or later someone will catch them in the act and they'll be in for an a$$ beaten. :mj: :mj: :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread