Neighbor doesn't like me smoking - Throws eggs at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
First off, does your apt complex offer garages? If so, I would start renting one, that way yours is out of his way.

Second, even if there are no garages, I would walk over to his apt and confront him in person...your balcony is considered your personal space, not a common living area, so what you do on your balcony is your business. I respect you wanting to be a "good neighbor", i was the same way, but this is just ridiculous...

If all else fails, file a complaint anyways, but I wouldnt do anything to land myself in jail.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I would be tempted to try and NOT piss this guy off. He may go after your car....and thats not good :nonono:

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
He's a lung cancer patient....get a small barbeque grill, fire it up and throw a whole carton of cigarettes on it. Using a fan, blow the smoke towards his patio. The second hand smoke should kill him in a few days.

Or

Throw some poop at him.

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
He rollerblades? Go buy a few bags of gravel and start coating the road with it.

It's already been mentioned - but I'd go "Monkey Style" and crap in your hand and chuck it at him. Since it's apparently OK to coat your house with eggs I'd assume it's OK to walk over and smear his front door with doo-doo

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Douse him in gas, light up a nice smooth cig, and use same match to ignite him.

Calebp

Established Member
Make the exterior wall look like it was painted yellow.

It'll take about 1000 eggs, but it'll RULE!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
you know how to make a potato gun??
Shoot at his apartment once.....problem solved by either:
a:you hit him in the face with the 'tator
or
b:the noise of the damn thing gives him a heart attack and he dies
Either way all you have to do is fire and then light up a smoke and watch.

Black Justin

Established Member
Heres an idea....

Give him one last oppurtunity, if he throws another egg at you, then it's on.

You live in San Diego. I'm guessing that, by this time of the year, it gets pretty hot down there. Take a dozen eggs and put them in the hottest place you can find. (You COULd put them in your car, but i dunno if i'd risk broken eggs in the car). After putting them in sunlight for, i dunno, a week, two weeks? Wait for him to throw a egg at you. You then take one of the rancid eggs, and proceed to throw one of them back at him... See how he likes that. Besides, throwing eggs isn't illegal, right? Give the bastard a taste of his own medicine.

And, if that doesn't work, do like the other guy said, pour gravel all over the area where he rollerblades, and when he falls, run downstairs and put your nuts on his face.... or drop your pants and crap in his mouth.

If you follow black justins advice, i BET he wont try that shit again.

Whiskey City

Established Member
Good ideas: Police report, pictures of broken eggs, video of the spineless bastard doing it.
Bad ideas: Potato gun, egging his place, hand-to-hand combat, firearms of any kind (terroristic menacing).

I think the only thing you could do that wouldn't cause bodily harm (like throwing stuff back) would be to turn a hose on him. Pretty harmless but makes a point. No one likes to have a hose turned on them, no one!

Here's an idea, print out this string and nail it to his front door!

Good luck and don't let that prick get away with it.

WC

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
Go to the manager and discuss it with him / her they may have options such as eviction for his actions if he does not stop. Of course if you can catch his egg throwing on video you have a stronger case. He seems to be a bit over the edge and I feel any actions you take towards him will end up bad for you, he will not hesitate to call the police on you, he will attempt to damage your property, and most likely he will attempt to hurt you if you escalate this issue with him.

306Stang

Established Member
i don't see how he can egg ur place but u can't egg his?? that doesn't make any sense. go tell the apt manager and they will talk to him and most likely fine him. i understand people not wanting to smell smoke esp in his case but damn u are on UR porch not his, tell him to close the window/door that the smoke is coming in.

DrZacharyus

Banned
just take the egg throwing and forget about it, yeah all these egg him back, beat his ass responses are funny but the truth is that you're an adult and you should walk up to him like a man and tell him sorry that your smoke goes into his apartment area and that you cant do anything about it and try to work something out to where he goes out when you smoke or seriously get a fan to blow it the other way.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Take pride in knowing you make this bitter ****s life even more miserable than it already is. The dude is just pissed at the cards he was dealt in the game of life and he feels the need to make everyone else around him suffer. Bullshit like that got old in kindergarten.

Hell, if I was close to your area I'd TAKE UP smoking and join you on your patio just to aggravate this loser. I like the gravel idea. That is some funny shit. :rockon:

edit-I can say shit, but not ****? What the ****???

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Wah wah wah, he has lung cancer. What causes lung cancer? Smoking? What does that entail? The person smoking, so in other words, it's his own damn fault. Pegging him with an egg is assault. I think that you should give him a warning. Video the patio when he does it again, and get in the way of the egg. Now you can press charges. When you get pegged, it gets better. Keep the rancid eggs on hand as suggested. When you get hit, calmly walk over to his place, knock on the door, and when he opens up, start chucking these rancid eggs into his place. It's totally legal, right? If he can smear them all oer your patio, then you can cover the inside of his house from his doorway (being in there could be breaking and entering) with rancid eggs, and you weren't aiming for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread