Neighbor doesn't like me smoking - Throws eggs at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I would g oover to his house, and tell him if he hits yoru house wit han egg again, he's gonan be a brain trauma patient as well. OR egg the shit out of his apartment..seriously. DO NOT take this bullshit, he probly thinks he's a ****i nbad-ass right now, please show this old ****** up.

I ****in hate people....

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
yeah there is definatley has to be something you can do within law boundries... try the video camera, then try to have one of those eggs hit you in the eye... pretend like your hurt and sue him! lol

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
<-- My first thought was paint ball gun..Tuff call thou I'll be honest I hate smokers but this guy sounds nuts..I would worry what he might do to your car. The police usually take assualt pretty serious so I would almost say take one for the team and get hit with a egg. :D

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
I agree it could be categorized as an assault, however apparently the dispatcher disagreed.

SGavin

Established Member
Do you own any guns? If so, next time you feel like having a cig, make the most of your time and clean one of your guns on the patio, preferably a shotgun. Hopefully he sees you doing this.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
djc said:
I agree it could be categorized as an assault, however apparently the dispatcher disagreed.

couldn't you walk in and file a report? you need to document every incident so that when the time comes you are armed with a paper trail. you will win this if you are patient and have everything documented.

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
Yes, I plan to visit the substation tomorrow and file a report and talk to an officer. Unfortunately, it appears to be one of those situations where something bad has to happen before an interest is taken.

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
WOW thats bull sh!t, and there's no way in hell it's alright for people to just go throw egg's at people. I just did it the other day, and I know i got the cop's called seeing I was running from them (mind you i'm still 17), and I haven't yet grown up, but if it was legal what a day that would be in my life.

Yeah you need to tell this guy whats up, and that if he pull's that bullsh!t again his ass is grass. Honestly who does that guy think he is.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
This is why I started renting houses. If I were you I would get the management involved, if they wont do anything, move or fight back, but fighting usually escalates into other things,such as vehicle vandalism and bodily harm.

Sapperstang

Established Member
While I don't agree with his approach I can see how he could smell your smoke. I swear I can smell it a mile away. Non smokers can pick it up easily.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Why should I even be surprised that this is posted from a guy in California.

Some of the responses have some real merit. I like the biggest, smelliest, stinkiest cigar idea, then make sure you get hit with an egg when he throws. Hell, fake it! Just get him on tape throwing one and then get video evidence of you with egg on you (who cares how it got there as long as its there).

I personally detest smoking but at least I'm not allergic. I *am* allergic to 6-foot walking assholes.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
This is why I started renting houses. If I were you I would get the management involved, if they wont do anything, move or fight back, but fighting usually escalates into other things,such as vehicle vandalism and bodily harm.

You bet. Neighbors where everything they own they consider "community property" so they don't care what happens to it, so then they engage in reckless behavior. I had that BS going on up in NC when I lived in an apartment there. Now I live in a house in Nashville...I couldn't be happier. Peace, quiet, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want, including sleep.

PJM99

Established Member
I can understand him bitching about the smoke maybe. I can exactly picture how far he lives from you but I live in a complex too and I know when anyone is smoking. Whether it be outside or inside there apartment, the smell eventually lingers over to mine. Regardless, him throwing eggs is uncalled for and you should definately go have a word with him. Tell the cops that he hit you with the eggs. That is assault.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Its amazing how it seems the other guy has the rights and we can do shit. :bash: I say you go empty your ashtray on his car. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread