Need Pullied Cobra

JKD

Banned
Nate- It's only Mommy that pays the way for J. Somehow, Daddy still believes J's car is completely stock with exception of mufflers. He's a lawyer- not a genious.

The parent funded routine doesn't work on J. He embraces it and I don't blame him one bit. ;-)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Nate- It's only Mommy that pays the way for J. Somehow, Daddy still believes J's car is completely stock with exception of mufflers. He's a lawyer- not a genious.

The parent funded routine doesn't work on J. He embraces it and I don't blame him one bit. ;-)

No shit, take what you get. **** you guys, I'm out.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
JKD said:

Yeah I'm just jelaous I'm not parent funded...I just wish they'd buy me parts so I can put em in. I'd rather build my car and be a car enthusiast than a car purchaser like everyone on this board.:lol:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Wrong again.

Alot of guys on this board build their cars, including myself. Atleast know what you're talking about.

Infact, I can't think of anyone who is a true check book racer in our group.

JC tunes and builds his shit.
Womack has done most of his work.
Steve had friends over and swapped his heads.
I do all the work on my 1998, and alot on my Cobra.
Even Sheldon put on his own pulley and heat exchanger.
Kenny does his own work
So does Kevin.

What the **** are you talking about? Don't you have someone build AND race your car for you?

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Yeah I'm just jelaous I'm not parent funded...I just wish they'd buy me parts so I can put em in. I'd rather build my car and be a car enthusiast than a car purchaser like everyone on this board.:lol:

Aint a single part on my car that wasn't bolted up by my own 2 hands, and their aren't many on Jeremy's car because I helped him with most of them.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I for once wish my parents would fund my car modding sickness... No such luck for me !!! I guess working smart and investing my money wisely will have to do for now...

<--- Goes to garage to work on the toys !!!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
xtremejc said:
I for once wish my parents would fund my car modding sickness... No such luck for me !!! I guess working smart and investing my money wisely will have to do for now...

<--- Goes to garage to work on the toys !!!
+1

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
how many times can you have excuses? Andrew's stuff is running out injector (105% duty cycle), street tires (285's to your 315's) and his car has not been WOT tuned at all....for every excuse you have...the other car has 3.:loser:
:lol1: His car should beat mine, it makes more power and is about 500 lbs lighter...

Thing is, my car is 5 lenghts at least faster on Torco, which is what we ran on last time... I just wanted to see if I could hang, and I spun and he busted my ass... who really cares?:bowdown:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Wrong again.

Alot of guys on this board build their cars, including myself. Atleast know what you're talking about.

Infact, I can't think of anyone who is a true check book racer in our group.

JC tunes and builds his shit.
Womack has done most of his work.
Steve had friends over and swapped his heads.
I do all the work on my 1998, and alot on my Cobra.
Even Sheldon put on his own pulley and heat exchanger.
Kenny does his own work
So does Kevin.

What the **** are you talking about? Don't you have someone build AND race your car for you?
lol...Everything done to my car outside of the tuning has been in my garage with me doing it or involved in the wrench turning process. From the cam shaft to yanking the head 5 times, valve springs, clutch, intake, tb blah blah blah. I let a friend make a pass cause if the rear broke he would fix it. Care to get some new material because I've heard all that shit before and it gets old when it's all wrong.

pulley and heat exhanger is not the same as internals and head job.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Aint a single part on my car that wasn't bolted up by my own 2 hands, and their aren't many on Jeremy's car because I helped him with most of them.
yank the cams and reinstall them then I might be impressed by you.:loser:

and yes this is to stir the pot cause it's a lil slow over here without me:pepper:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
STROKD said:
:lol1: His car should beat mine, it makes more power and is about 500 lbs lighter...

Thing is, my car is 5 lenghts at least faster on Torco, which is what we ran on last time... I just wanted to see if I could hang, and I spun and he busted my ass... who really cares?:bowdown:
5 lengths really on Torco? This just dyno tested or seat of the pants again?

And you care enough to make excus....defend yourself anytime you lose....or win....or draw....Mr. King of excuses.

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
5 lengths really on Torco? This just dyno tested or seat of the pants again?

And you care enough to make excus....defend yourself anytime you lose....or win....or draw....Mr. King of excuses.

Nate, you and I are buddies, but this makes no sense to me personally. Matt honestly doesnt give two shits about winning/losing in the Cone. The damn thing feels like a go kart to him after racing the grey car for so long. If he did care about it like alot of these other guys, he would refer back to the grey car after everytime he lost in the Cone or just wouldn't race the Cone at all.

I'll be honest about it, if I had the grey car I'd be wearing your asses out with it every chance I got, Matt just doesnt care. JMO.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Blah blah cry me a ****ing river, I've done head swaps too. Do you want a god damn cookie?

Great you swapped the heads, you're still slow. And just because you did it yourself, you're not special either. All that means is that you're directly responsible for that slow turd. You have no one to blame but yourself for losing to bolt on Cobras.

P1010024.jpg

P1010029.jpg

Now how about those races?

Internals? Now you're a machine shop too? Head jobs? Keep Sheldon's mom out of this.

Last edited:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
JKD said:
Nate, you and I are buddies, but this makes no sense to me personally. Matt honestly doesnt give two shits about winning/losing in the Cone. The damn thing feels like a go kart to him after racing the grey car for so long. If he did care about it like alot of these other guys, he would refer back to the grey car after everytime he lost in the Cone or just wouldn't race the Cone at all.

I'll be honest about it, if I had the grey car I'd be wearing your asses out with it every chance I got, Matt just doesnt care. JMO.
Oh I'm just giving Matt shit...The grey car...is one bad mother ****er...and I know this and I have nothing nor will I have anything to come close to it anytime soon.

and Jeremy...you crack me up....Sheldon's mom and the head job...no that would have been a rim job.

You will get your races but I want all my ducks in a row, no excuses no nothing. The car will be tuned, have the injectors, drag radials, and a lil squeeze just for good measure. I am going to lay it to your big bad cobra once in for all so you can't say...well if Matt wasn't in the car blah blah. We are going dead stop 1/4 mile or we can go from a roll to a predetermined speed...**** it lets do both.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Blah blah cry me a ****ing river, I've done head swaps too. Do you want a god damn cookie?

Great you swapped the heads, you're still slow. And just because you did it yourself, you're not special either. All that means is that you're directly responsible for that slow turd. You have no one to blame but yourself for losing to bolt on Cobras.

Now how about those races?

Internals? Now you're a machine shop too? Head jobs? Keep Sheldon's mom out of this.

DO WORK SON, Got any pics of your sis?

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
Yeah I'd like to see pics of this sis as well...I can't wait for you guys to find out I have a 25 year old blonde sister.

Users who are viewing this thread