Need Pullied Cobra

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Nate, yea it's about 5 cars... 3 mph in the 1/8th verified, I would figure that to be about 5 lenghts in a 1/4 or high speed roll race... people who have seen the car on Torco know its a shit load faster...

I really don't care like Steve said, I just like racing the Cone cause it gives me competition... The TT Viper Kelly has and my friends juiced Viper are hte only street driven cars in Dallas I have had problems with... and it gets old racing hte same people. Racing that car against any car that traps 15-20 mph less would be lame.:dw:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
STROKD said:
Nate, yea it's about 5 cars... 3 mph in the 1/8th verified, I would figure that to be about 5 lenghts in a 1/4 or high speed roll race... people who have seen the car on Torco know its a shit load faster...

I really don't care like Steve said, I just like racing the Cone cause it gives me competition... The TT Viper Kelly has and my friends juiced Viper are hte only street driven cars in Dallas I have had problems with... and it gets old racing hte same people. Racing that car against any car that traps 15-20 mph less would be lame.:dw:
Your car would have to go to the track to know how much more your car traps than the other cars you are racing!:lol:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
Great you swapped the heads, you're still slow. And just because you did it yourself, you're not special either. All that means is that you're directly responsible for that slow turd. You have no one to blame but yourself for losing to bolt on Cobras.
I'm pretty sure the car you did a head swap on lost to a "bolt-on" Cobra. :shrug:
NaSSty Nate said:
She's single too!

and got a GREAT personality.:lol:
DIBS!:coolman:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Your car would have to go to the track to know how much more your car traps than the other cars you are racing!:lol:
It's been to the track... it went 137 about 100 rw ago.:lol1:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:

hey matt whos yellow viper was that, I saw alex sat. night, and he was cruising with a yellow and black viper, just wondering, thanks. Its pretty sweet looking btw.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
hey matt whos yellow viper was that, I saw alex sat. night, and he was cruising with a yellow and black viper, just wondering, thanks. Its pretty sweet looking btw.
That's a friend of mine's... name is Chris. It's a built 522 with a Novi-2K on low boost... makes like 800 RW or so. The black one is my friend Kelly's it makes almost 1100 RW on race gas, TT 522, same basic motor setup as Chris's... both RSI built about a month ago.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Pick on the silver car while you still can.

I'm going to laugh my balls off when beating the yellow car is a ****ing dream, and I shatter your hopes with my silver car.. stickies, stall and gears..

Guess what, I just got 1 of the three.

Users who are viewing this thread