Need Pullied Cobra

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Son, you didn't beat shit.

Matt was riding with me. I'm on the same setup now, just stock blower. Want to try again?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha thanks man.

Your car sounds absolutely sick Eric.

Speed up those shifts just a bit more so you can stay in boost and you'll kill me. That's pretty bad ass for the 7 pounds of boost or whatever you were running to my 14. Looks like you're going to have a beast on your hands.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Son, you didn't beat shit.

Matt was riding with me. I'm on the same setup now, just stock blower. Want to try again?
Listen here sparky...when the race was over the Camaro was in front. That's the story and facts and you and I both know it. You need more than the same setup to keep up now...don't get scared of a small purge next time you see the car.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Pfffftt.. you didn't even come close to coming around till 140 or so. 1/4 mile is over by then, and I still came back around you in 5th overdrive.

I had witnesses.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Pfffftt.. you didn't even come close to coming around till 140 or so. 1/4 mile is over by then, and I still came back around you in 5th overdrive.

I had witnesses.
From 125-145 I went from a half car behind to over a half car in front. We didn't run 1/4 mile because 1/4 mile run's don't start from a 20 hit...I'll run you from a dig exactly 1/4 mile so you can't have excuses like normal STROKD Jr....

And you did NOT come around me...only way you did is after I hit 145, hit the brakes and shut it down and you did your ricer flyby.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
If you have such a killer top end, lets hit it from a 40 roll. BTW, your turd running out of gear and mine still going = me winning, if that's even what happened.

40 roll, I'll even give you the hit, your motor to my stock eaton.

Excuses? Nah, I'm just not a liar.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
If you have such a killer top end, lets hit it from a 40 roll. BTW, your turd running out of gear and mine still going = me winning, if that's even what happened.

40 roll, I'll even give you the hit, your motor to my stock eaton.

Excuses? Nah, I'm just not a liar.
I have no reason to lie, Matt was in the car and saw me come around you. I know you like to stir the pot..just say you have more than you had before so you can say how you beat the big bad all motor ls1 with all that boost you have to run. My "turd" ran out of gear at 150 mph...how fast do you want to go to kill yourself STROKD Jr.

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
I have no reason to lie, Matt was in the car and saw me come around you. I know you like to stir the pot..just say you have more than you had before so you can say how you beat the big bad all motor ls1 with all that boost you have to run. My "turd" ran out of gear at 150 mph...how fast do you want to go to kill yourself STROKD Jr.

Hey, keep STROKD's name out of your dirty LS1 mouth. You can only wish to be half as cool as that car is. Even with your 200 shot you'd never get close to that car. Stick to pickin on the young parent funded yuppie scum. :-D

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Huh? 40 roll.

I'm running less boost than I was before. Let's settle this.
Dead stop lets settle this...no excuses there. Funny...the 6 speed ls1 wants to run from a dig when the big bad mustang wants to do a ricer roll.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Edited for clarity:

40 roll then dead stop.
J let me tell you this as nice as possible...you don't want anything to do with my car until after you get your xmas present of that 2.8 from Mommy and Daddy when I come back out with the car.

40 hit is a dead spot in my car move it down 15 or up 15 ...but it still won't matter.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
Come on, get some of your own material. The parent funded shit is way overplayed. :bored:
Truth hurts sometimes? Plus I don't know if I want to be racing you because I'll have to be spotting you some cars if I'm on the squeeze...and when I'm behind you, you might use a smoke screen to cloud me from blowing by you with that awesome smoking motor of yours.

That a lil better for my own material?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
No still rehashed shit. Those are all JKD lines.

Here's my own material.

How about you give me the same race as last time, to put the myth that you beat me to rest once and for all?

I'll give you your dead stop race afterwards, if you still have any pride intact at all. Shit, afterwards I'll even let you hit the nitrous, just dont lose the rear end and whipe out into me. Maybe I should ask my parents to buy you some driving lessons for christmas.

The only thing you've gotten right this whole thread is that you're going to be behind me.

Last edited:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
No still rehashed shit. Those are all JKD lines.

Here's my own material.

How about you give me the same race as last time, to put the myth that you beat me to rest once and for all?

I'll give you your dead stop race afterwards, if you still have any pride intact at all. Shit, afterwards I'll even let you hit the nitrous, just dont lose the rear end and whipe out into me. Maybe I should ask my parents to buy you some driving lessons for christmas.

The only thing you've gotten right this whole thread is that you're going to be behind me.
Why do I need driving lessons...I was in front of you? we went from a 25 last time so why are you requesting a 40 hit? :loser:

Have your parents buy you that big bad 2.8 and stroker motor so you can beat up on an n/a ls1. :rollseyes

If your parents want to pay for anything...I'd prefer it to be tuition and if not that a 9in rear end will do just fine.

and I'll have my pride knowing it took the lil 03 cobra and extra 70 rwhp to beat me like I "deserve" lol.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
25 hit is great too.

Nah, my bolt on Cobra is going to smoke your n/a LS1.

Once I get the 2.8, you can have all the nitrous in the world, it wont do you much good.

Anyway, I'm bored with this, I'll see you out there tonight.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
25 hit is great too.

Nah, my bolt on Cobra is going to smoke your n/a LS1.

Once I get the 2.8, you can have all the nitrous in the world, it wont do you much good.

Anyway, I'm bored with this, I'll see you out there tonight.
IF I do show it won't be in the SS. But I might be out there to smack your punk ass around anyways. See ya out there bro.:D

Users who are viewing this thread