Neca shirts input wanted

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Quick one I came up with tonight. Let me know what you guys think, I want your suggestions. I will have more in the near future.

8515180990_2ca7d9e7fd_b.jpg

Excellent start, here's my suggestions.

1. tightening up the outline of the states. Try and get a shape that is the exact outline of NY,CT, NH, VT, MA and ME

2. adjust the color: Instead of light blue try something closer to sonic blue

3. I would think on the front of the shirt we'd want just a N.E.C.A. , on the back we have the full logo that Mooch has designed

:beer:

f2hatch

Established Member

1. tightening up the outline of the states. Try and get a shape that is the exact outline of NY,CT, NH, VT, MA and ME

3. I would think on the front of the shirt we'd want just a N.E.C.A. , on the back we have the full logo that Mooch has designed

I was thinking the same thing but I like the light blue.

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member

Today I was going to work on doing his logo on the back with NECA on the front

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Mooch if you want to take my template on customink.com and ad your logo etc your more then welcome to mess around with it using the template on that site. Your probably much better at this stuff then I am.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Im working on one now. I've gotta head back to the office, but I'll try and finish up later on.

How does everyone feel about charcoal shirts? Yay/nay? Or only black?

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm good whith charcoal black is usually my last choice

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Charcoal sounds good and the preliminary designs are good guys. I can't design for anything. I'm just not a fan of white shirts.

DRAGUL

Established Member
Charcoal shirts sound good. Really like the snake with the northeast cobra assoc on the back. The only thing with having the pics of the terminators on the back is, some of us do not own one.

Last edited:

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Charcoal shirts sound good. Really like the snake with the northeast cobra assoc on the back. The only thing with having the pics of the terminators on the back is, some of us do not own one.

Well Unfortunately I dont think we can fit a fox cobra, s SN-95 cobra, a 99-01 cobra, termi cobra, a GT500 all on one shirt to make everyone happy. Lets try to be realistic here...

DRAGUL

Established Member
Well Unfortunately I dont think we can fit a fox cobra, s SN-95 cobra, a 99-01 cobra, termi cobra, a GT500 all on one shirt to make everyone happy. Lets try to be realistic here...

Just saying the snake with the northeast cobra assoc on back looks good. I understand about all the models. Would make a killer shirt though if you could get them all on there, with the northeast cobra assoc.

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
I think simpler is better just the main logo/logos no cars. Most guys don't want a shirt with a mustang they don't have on it.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I also am not a fan of having cars on the shirts. If this is a "cobra" association, then you'll know what it is by the name and it should only need a logo IMO

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Someone says svt cobra.... I think terminator. Not the fox and not a shelby. But thats just me. And no its not cause I have one ive thought this before. You say shelby I think gt500. Yes theres multiple svt cobras but to me theres one I think of. Not everyone has a 03/04 and I understand. But not everyone has a cobra either yet they're a part of NECA and will wear the shirt. If people only want to wear there car then put a banana on the shirt and call it a day bc your not gonna make everyone happy. Not trying to be a dbag its just my opinion. That being said ill wear whatever aslong as I can be a active member in which could be a awesome club with awesome people.

I like mikes shirt and would like to purchase one with the cars on the back.

Dave

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
Someone says svt cobra.... I think terminator. Not the fox and not a shelby. But thats just me. And no its not cause I have one ive thought this before. You say shelby I think gt500. Yes theres multiple svt cobras but to me theres one I think of. Not everyone has a 03/04 and I understand. But not everyone has a cobra either yet they're a part of NECA and will wear the shirt. If people only want to wear there car then put a banana on the shirt and call it a day bc your not gonna make everyone happy. Not trying to be a dbag its just my opinion. That being said ill wear whatever aslong as I can be a active member in which could be a awesome club with awesome people.

I like mikes shirt and would like to purchase one with the cars on the back.

Dave

I don't know about a first run but I do plan on offering members a couple different shirts to choose from so car or no car the choice is theirs and next winter if the club is going strong sweatshirts and or hoodies

Users who are viewing this thread