Neca shirts input wanted

f2hatch

Established Member
Just wanting some ideas for a logo for the club. I am a little nervous to use the snake logo as it seem Shelby is busting balls with the MACA guys over use of the snake.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Are you thinking about concentrating more so on the Snake of the geographic area of the club? I see what you are thinking with the snake, maybe concentrate more on SVT? Im not really sure, a design is going to be a long process that you are going to get a lot of input on.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
In for suggestions on what people wanna see since I'll be making this logo. I can try and come up with my 'own' cobra if that works too. Something that isn't too far off from the real one, or just something completely different

rondog622

Established Member
The best way to get a good symbol or picture is to hammer a bunch of ideas out. I say start makin stuff up, post it, vote
Ron

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
I just designed some new shirts for my dealership, really reasonable price and came out cool. I'll show some pics and ill take a stab at a rough of the neca shirts. Give me a few

vroom

Established Member
you could put "SVT" on the front off set to the side and on the back come up with a mean looking design of the cobra and put the "New England" over the top and the "Cobra Association" under the bottom of the design

vroom

Established Member
also you could put SVT on the sleeve if you didn't want it on the front

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
you could put "SVT" on the front off set to the side and on the back come up with a mean looking design of the cobra and put the "New England" over the top and the "Cobra Association" under the bottom of the design

I thought it was Northeast. I'm working on something right now....

f2hatch

Established Member
In for suggestions on what people wanna see since I'll be making this logo. I can try and come up with my 'own' cobra if that works too. Something that isn't too far off from the real one, or just something completely different

I like the idea of your own cobra

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
This is a rough draft throwing around a couple idea's

Front:
front.jpg

Back:
back.jpg

or

back.jpg

Just a starting point, throw out some idea's.....

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Quick one I came up with tonight. Let me know what you guys think, I want your suggestions. I will have more in the near future.

8515180990_2ca7d9e7fd_b.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
Couple shirts is definitely a option. I really like both designs so far. Killer mike or mooch can you put the snake from the mooch logo in the killermike design? That way both snakes match. I want to try and stay away from the trademarked. Ford one for fear of their lawyers coming after me.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Maybe sometime in the next few days I can hop on the ole Illustrator and throw out a few ideas. Crazy week at work, 4 huge projects all due last week and this week so I'm swamped!

I like both ideas, I think the snake on KillerMike's shirt is a little too big. It, maybe try scaling it down and bit, and as Al said, maybe use Mooch's snake instead so we don't have any copyright infringement lawsuits. I really like the font for NECA that KillerMike used as well.

Wow, feels like design school all over again hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread