SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
unnamed.jpg

Don't pull a Truman in Korea.

jrandy

Established Member
Holy shit. This forum really does get its panties in a bunch over the dumbest shit that private companies do.
  • Kaepernick kneels during the anthem
  • Nascar bans a flag
  • Netflix pushes their LGBT agenda
  • {insert 100 other examples}
But, America's values are going to shit! This nation is full of a bunch of cucks and libturds.

Good God so many of you are sensitive. Move on and worry about the hundreds of other things this country actually needs to prioritize and fix. God forbid every single company in America doesn't share every single value that you do.

chagan02

Established Member
Sell what you want people to buy until they want to buy it.

I think we are on the same wavelength. When I said they did research, I wasn’t referring to research confirming what the customer wants, I was referring to research as to eventually the customer gets over it and returns because they want to be entertained.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stateguy

Established Member
I’d like to see all the military funding pulled due to protesting. Look how the NFL did a quick 180 when military appreciation month rolled around a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

04svtsnke

Established Member
Holy shit. This forum really does get its panties in a bunch over the dumbest shit that private companies do.
  • Kaepernick kneels during the anthem
  • Nascar bans a flag
  • Netflix pushes their LGBT agenda
  • {insert 100 other examples}
But, America's values are going to shit! This nation is full of a bunch of cucks and libturds.

Good God so many of you are sensitive. Move on and worry about the hundreds of other things this country actually needs to prioritize and fix. God forbid every single company in America doesn't share every single value that you do.

They complain about their rights being violated when private entities enact rules( their right as a business) that they don’t like. They don’t complain when a black man’s rights are being violated in front of fellow Americans( he deserved it because of a fake twenty. Who cares if he was complying). Then they complain because fellow Americans( of all races and creed) are tired of bad cops not being held accountable and protest( which IS constitutionally protected). The hypocrisy is palpable.

FordMoCo21

Just passing through.
Established Member
Wait. People still watch Nascar?
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/article242816606.html

Over 6 MILLION to be correct for the Darlington race... but surely they give a shit about singular point of data, right?

Also, last night's race grew from the previous year's race in viewership. So all the people that said they were no longer watching the series magically caused an increase. Or, they didn't actually "leave" because they're full of shit. Large cities, which tend to be more liberal, account for the bulk of viewership. People that think losing a few stragglers in the outskirts is going to affect TV ratings is funny as hell.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Never understood why people would want to fly the flag of the losers. But last time I checked it’s a free country. I’d much rather see confederate flags than all the ridiculous Mexican flags.

jrandy

Established Member
They complain about their rights being violated when private entities enact rules( their right as a business) that they don’t like. They don’t complain when a black man’s rights are being violated in front of fellow Americans( he deserved it because of a fake twenty. Who cares if he was complying). Then they complain because fellow Americans( of all races and creed) are tired of bad cops not being held accountable and protest( which IS constitutionally protected). The hypocrisy is palpable.

Just imagine if people in the US would be pissed off about things that actually matter? Think of all the things that this country could change for the better of us all.

Nope, we sit here and bitch about Starbucks cups, peaceful protesting by kneeling at the anthem, and confederate flags being banned.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Just imagine if people in the US would be pissed off about things that actually matter? Think of all the things that this country could change for the better of us all.

Nope, we sit here and bitch about Starbucks cups, peaceful protesting by kneeling at the anthem, and confederate flags being banned.
Looks like you might be part of the problem.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL, ****ing tin top shit boxes... I honestly stopped watching years ago after the COT cars and stupid ****ing chase bullshit...viewership has been on a steady decline for years... yeah sure there is a positive blip every so often, but just look at the numbers for the Daytona 500....the ****ing superbowl of NASCAR.

daytonachart.png

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

True but doesn't that also go for powerful companies and entities making knee-jerk reactions on trivial matters? A flag is banned, or however you stop people from displaying it, because of one insecure individual (hyperbole of course) and lets be honest, your uptight, liberal tree hugging white guilt suffering clown is not watching nascar. Hell, I doubt they could locate the battery on their prius let alone identify with southern racing.

jrandy

Established Member
True but doesn't that also go for powerful companies and entities making knee-jerk reactions on trivial matters? A flag is banned, or however you stop people from displaying it, because of one insecure individual (hyperbole of course) and lets be honest, your uptight, liberal tree hugging white guilt suffering clown is not watching nascar. Hell, I doubt they could locate the battery on their prius let alone identify with southern racing.

100% - companies continue to try and take whatever 'moral stance' there is today. I don't need an email from every ****ing company I've ever provided my email to stating how they are personally going to stop racism. Companies need to focus on making a good product or service and leave it at that.

They try too hard to course correct and swing way too far one way or the other.

Like people buying foreign cars, good luck.

I assume you saying that the issues America faces today are too large, thus not worth getting upset about?

All I'm saying is if people got just as pissed and vocal about things that really need to be changed, our country would be so much better off.

Instead, the world watches as Americans look like a monkey ****ing a coconut. We focus on bullshit to argue back and forth which divides us.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
LOL, ****ing tin top shit boxes... I honestly stopped watching years ago after the COT cars and stupid ****ing chase bullshit...viewership has been on a steady decline for years... yeah sure there is a positive blip every so often, but just look at the numbers for the Daytona 500....the ****ing superbowl of NASCAR.

View attachment 1645836

Boy howdy. That speaks volumes

If Nascar tanks, it's going to be a weird world where all these massive tracks exist and one of their main series/sources of incomes goes poof.

Hopefully a new less polarizing series rises up and brings road course racing to America. That would be cool

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Isn't there a thread full of people condemning the treatment of George Floyd? Most of the complaints that are protest related is the looting and burning buildings down or running out to block traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread