Just had to share...

four_zpsbe241ba3.jpg

three_zpscbeca579.jpg

DSC00308_zps931bdb6f.jpg

DSC00332_zps37b8e524.jpg

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I never get tired of staring at the magical paint. Yours looks fantastic!

The chrome bumper COBRA looks great on the car.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
MC + Vert + Beach = Zen!

Any products you care to share to keep the paint looking showroom fresh?

I just picked up some Blacklight & V7. Pretty excited to use it. Need some Raggtop for mine too. Waiting for the temps to drop. Still to hot here.

Congrats again. Looks great.

SV

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
I refuse to run a front plate on mine, even though it is legally required. Bumper isn't drilled and I sure as shit won't be putting holes in it. Looks so much better without.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks amazing I as well don't like the front plate but clean. What products do you use on it?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate the front plate though. Nice almost bought one myself

It does ruin the front look of the car, some state require a front plate and I think it sucks!

Looks great op!

DIZMANGA

Established Member
Thank you everyone. Yeah I ripped that plate cover off the next day. Cleaned up the holes and just sprayed some plugs with the rattle can chameleon. It looks good and the colors match up, but the shift is way off. Regardless, it’s still a night and day difference. Here is a phone pic. Not so clear, but you get the idea.

cobra_zps6a03f259.jpg

I’m going to enter her in the Ponies by the sea show on Sunday in Ventura. We'll see how she does.

DIZMANGA

Established Member
MC + Vert + Beach = Zen!

Any products you care to share to keep the paint looking showroom fresh?

I just picked up some Blacklight & V7. Pretty excited to use it. Need some Raggtop for mine too. Waiting for the temps to drop. Still to hot here.
Congrats again. Looks great.

SV

I’m really not sure of the names of the products. I pick them up from a supplier in town. Every three months I just hand wash it with a lot of soap, light compound, polish, and then a carnauba hand wax. I use a Makita buffer with foam pads. I left the car at work for a week, and now I’m dealing with some hard rain spots that have etched into the clear. Looks like i will be perfecting my wet sanding skills next.....

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I’m really not sure of the names of the products. I pick them up from a supplier in town. Every three months I just hand wash it with a lot of soap, light compound, polish, and then a carnauba hand wax. I use a Makita buffer with foam pads. I left the car at work for a week, and now I’m dealing with some hard rain spots that have etched into the clear. Looks like i will be perfecting my wet sanding skills next.....

I had etched-in water spots on my Mystichrome as well. 3000 grit foam-backed wet sand paper on a random orbital and then decreasing grit compounds starting with medium cut did the trick. I tried every water spot removal product/technique and had no luck. If you need more info, holler.

Tobys_termi

Established Member
very nice car! if youre required to have a front plate there are some places that sell a license plate holder that doesnt require holes in your bumper, i have one and im glad I found it, it would kill me to drill holes in the bumper. im not sure where it came from though.

DIZMANGA

Established Member
I had etched-in water spots on my Mystichrome as well. 3000 grit foam-backed wet sand paper on a random orbital and then decreasing grit compounds starting with medium cut did the trick. I tried every water spot removal product/technique and had no luck. If you need more info, holler.

Sounds good. I will defiantly be hitting you up for advice. Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread