Mystichrome love...

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Very nice! I need to learn how to post pics :( I just cant get tired of looking at those mystichromes.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Love the first pic, shows the different colors really well!

Iowa requires front plate as well but I still rarely run mine as well, I refuse to drill holes in the bumper so I made a detachable bracket that works pretty slick.

Piece of 'L' channel across the heat exchanger mounts with bolts welded to it, then made an 'L' shaped bracket that you can attach to the fixed mount with bolts. Paint it up and put some padding on it and you are set. Quick, cheap, sturdy, and easy to remove :thumbsup:

C1D430D3-3747-4D79-BBFC-42AC24DC2A83_zpsfqksgd0a.jpg

CE345C93-F897-450B-B29E-BAE969E0C404_zpsss5rvzlj.jpg

DIZMANGA

Established Member
Love the first pic, shows the different colors really well!

Iowa requires front plate as well but I still rarely run mine as well, I refuse to drill holes in the bumper so I made a detachable bracket that works pretty slick.

Piece of 'L' channel across the heat exchanger mounts with bolts welded to it, then made an 'L' shaped bracket that you can attach to the fixed mount with bolts. Paint it up and put some padding on it and you are set. Quick, cheap, sturdy, and easy to remove :thumbsup:

C1D430D3-3747-4D79-BBFC-42AC24DC2A83_zpsfqksgd0a.jpg

CE345C93-F897-450B-B29E-BAE969E0C404_zpsss5rvzlj.jpg

That is a great idea. Too bad the owner before me didn't have the same insight as you. I picked it up from HI-End Auto. Maybe they were the ones to put it on. Either way, I'm saving this incase I need it in the future. Thank you.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Will do.. I usually do a solo cruise every Sunday down the coast of P.C.H all the way through Malibu. Sometimes its hard to coordinate with everyone on Sundays. I try to get mine out every weekend when the weather is nice. Which is usually all the time in SoCal

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I never get tired of staring at the magical paint. Yours looks fantastic!

The chrome bumper COBRA looks great on the car.

I agree 1000%. It's such an awesome paint color. It, and Mystic. Dizmanga's look great. And the beach enhances its image. The bumper hole plugs came out better than expected. :)

JustaGT5408

Established Member
That is a great idea. Too bad the owner before me didn't have the same insight as you. I picked it up from HI-End Auto. Maybe they were the ones to put it on. Either way, I'm saving this incase I need it in the future. Thank you.

No problem man, it works pretty slick!

DIZMANGA

Established Member
Pulled out the win today at ponies by the sea! The competition was tuff.. It was me and one other Terminator. All jokes aside, it was a blast. Some amazing cars, and great people.

10514629_10152766977812692_4352687615996800880_n_zpsf53bd766.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
There are a couple of folks on SVTP that sell some nice front plate brackets that are removable.

Mustang289

Established Member
I would like to use a removable front license bracket - assuming my bumper is already drilled as I've got the stock plastic mount. Not sure how hard it would be to plug the holes and look nice.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
only way to do it right IMHO is to have the holes filled and the bumper repainted. BUT you can buy plastic plugs and paint them with touch up paint and spray clear and do an acceptable job. Thankfully my car came from a guy that felt as I do .. no front plate … EVER … so it is not drilled

I would like to use a removable front license bracket - assuming my bumper is already drilled as I've got the stock plastic mount. Not sure how hard it would be to plug the holes and look nice.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Pulled out the win today at ponies by the sea! The competition was tuff.. It was me and one other Terminator. All jokes aside, it was a blast. Some amazing cars, and great people.
Congrats, DIZMANGA! :thumbsup:

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread