Votes: 60 41.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 85 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jf4boogie

Established Member
Myspace = gay

Facebook = spreading AIDS across college campuses nationwide!

jf4boogie

Established Member
.n0b. said:
did i say anywhere that acting as an idoit is alright if your under 20? since when is using myspace automatically qualify you as an idoit? i only use it to keep in touch with friends, since i graduated HS in '06 and dont see many of them anymore. if i was 25 or something like that, i wouldn't be using it. i see it as a kid/teenage thing to be using, thats it.

lol nice post tard:kaboom:

dayum. You're 19 and have a Terminator so you must be doing pretty well for yourself...:shrug: unless you're a silver spoon racer. You're not though right?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
never used it, never will. Ive seen relationships get messed up through it too.

And I HATE how ppl act like theres something wrong with you if you dont have one, like youre some anti-social prick. Its really as simple as: I JUST DONT WANT ONE!!

Last edited:

Ben 98

Established Member
I'm not really obsessed with myspace and facebook, but it has gotten me laid a few time. (and yes they where of age)

ViciousJay

Established Member
Ben 98 said:
I'm not really obsessed with myspace and facebook, but it has gotten me laid a few time. (and yes they where of age)

x2... but every girl that i end up screwing turns out to be a head case like last sunday... but boy was she a good f***

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
jf4boogie said:
dayum. You're 19 and have a Terminator so you must be doing pretty well for yourself...:shrug: unless you're a silver spoon racer. You're not though right?

no, been working for my dad since i was 12. i pay for my car and its mods. im also not currently in school, so i dont have to pay a shit load for school, etc etc....yet. just working currently.

im prolly going to go to college and i'll have to sell my car most likely.

Khameleon
yes, thats true you can do that. while they all have myspace profiles, why not just get one?

erskine

rockin'
Established Member
I think its dumb, but I get on it and I have a profile because its entertaining. I love the people that take it and facebook seriously. All that crap is awful.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
anyone who is saying its gay either 1) Have no friends and jealous of others
2) Hom0's because its super easy to get laid with 3) Were a loser in highschool and dont keep in touch with old friends.

You can say whatever you want about it, but not everyone has a million pictures of themself on it, go into detail about themselves or their lives. I for one have 1 or 2 pictures of myself and the rest cars i like, cars i've seen at shows or at a get together. Or places i have been that I think are worth showing to my friends. And i dont go into great detail about my life because anyone who is my "friend" would already know about me.

Not only that but i have friends who have bands and its nice to see where they are in the country and say hi. Phone bills arent cheap!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
aside from american idol, myspace is the single gayest advent of modern technology in the history of the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread