Votes: 60 41.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 85 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
I hope I hurt some feelings, Myspace is the singe gheyest thing on the enitre interweb. "Hey check out my page":loser:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Gay!! Just because everyone else had one, I created one. Never really used it, so I deleted it.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i honestly dont see why you guys think its so stupid and worthless. i have one so i can stay in touch with highschool friends over time but thats about it. there are some complete morons on there like the people who want to "add" you just because your in the same city or even state but i dont deal with all that shit.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
i honestly dont see why you guys think its so stupid and worthless. i have one so i can stay in touch with highschool friends over time but thats about it. there are some complete morons on there like the people who want to "add" you just because your in the same city or even state but i dont deal with all that shit.

ever use a phone?

roach4047

Established Member
MySpace.... Yay or gay...

Zorabot said:
Do you like/use/believe in Myspace or find it to be junky/dumb/ridiculous ?

I never got into the whole MySpace thing. Established an account but had no use for it afterwards after I found out what it was all about.

Roach

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
At first I thought it was pretty neat being able to talk to all my friends from school that I havent seen in years, but now its getting old. I am tired of all the he said she said crap on it.I think I am going to delete it. I can give my friends my emails or phone #'s and accomplish the same thing.

SVTContique

sikklightning04 said:
Great way to network and stuff. It is a good thing in my opinion.

Because god forbid you actually go out and interact with real people rather than sit in front of the computer leaving stupid messages for people.

Cobra84

Established Member
yay. Myspace helps you keep in touch with friends from a while back. I only add people that i have actually been friends with, and had relationships with. Its just another way to communicate. Just like a cellphone with txt messages. Its a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread