Do you like or use Myspace ?

• Yay

Votes: 60 41.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 85 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

99 svtcobra

I barely get on mine.. only time i use it is when i talk to friends in nashville. other wise its a big waste of time........you could find other things to do...

cobrafan

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Just another place for EMO's to "express" themselves...they should all have a party on a boat the size of the titanic...hopefully they hit an iceburg too

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
never used it, dont plan on ever using it either

same here....had a facebook account but that got old, at first it was designed as a network only for college students. it got stupid after they opened it to everyone so i just dropped my acct.
plus, i don't need any potential employers snooping around on there and finding some pictures that could affect me being hired

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
I answered Yay because I technically use it. By "technically", I mean that all I initially did was create the account--my girlfriend added all of the current content. And the only time I log onto it is if someone sends me a message or comment. Otherwise, it just sits dormant.

If so many other people didn't have MySpace and pester me into creating an account, I wouldn't have one.

01tahoe

Established Member
nay on myspace. still have a facebook but they are doing too much stupid advertising and adding too many myspace like features so that might be gone soon.

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
lets face it, everyone has a myspace. I ended up signing up because mostly all my family and friends are on there, I am only using it for friends/family and adding some of my favorite bands and movies.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
This thread pops up every couple of weeks. You'll find that most people have an account, but aren't actively pursuing e-relationships with 17 year old girls like a lot of Myspace retards and the rest will chime in with "Myspace is gay. It's for losers without real friends."

I have an account. I really only use it to keep up with people I've lost touch with from moving around a lot.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I just made one when I moved to Ohio to keep up with my friends in Orlando.

I feel kinda like a bitch for having one but Some people I haven't talked to in years have found me on it so its worked out so far.

Users who are viewing this thread