• Yay

Votes: 60 41.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 85 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My94GT

Established Member
i use it from time to time mainly to keep in touch with my buddies that are over seas right now with the army

Pacman

Established Member
For me, it's nay now. It's brought out the worst in society, too many spammers and Lo Lifes go on there now. Lots of child molesters.

motorider228

Established Member
I'm 19 and do not have one, I think they are ridiculous. I also think the question should have been "do you have one?" "yay or nay". I'm sure there are people that have one but since they "only use it to keep in touch with lost friends" they ended up selecting the nay option, those results look a little skewed to me. I have lived in 3 states and have friends in each, I decided if I want to keep in touch with them I will call them instead of having a pointless relationship on myspace.

SVTContique

.n0b. said:
i use it, but im 19 years old. if i was older i wouldn't..

So you're allowed to be an idiot as long as you are under 20?

I'm 19 and i see the idiocy that is Myspace/Facebook/Nexopia.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:
ever use a phone?
i only have a couple people that i talk to on a day to day basis, the rest i might talk to a few times a month or even less. myspace pages wont change when they move like a phone number will. dont get me wrong, im not obsessed with it or anything, its just a lot easier to keep track of people(i have like 50 or so friends on mine) i want to talk to from time to time.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
I have one and use it mostly to talk to old friends from high-school.

I just find it amusing that people that have over a thousand posts on an online message board are ignorant enough to tell other people to get a 'real social life'.

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
doods don't knock it

thats how i get my 12 year olds

j/k

Thats how my car club updates everybody on upcoming shit!!!! comes in very handy compared to having 3 billion email addresses or phone numbers

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
svtVillain said:
I have one and use it mostly to talk to old friends from high-school.

I just find it amusing that people that have over a thousand posts on an online message board are ignorant enough to tell other people to get a 'real social life'.

Some of us have 12 hour work days to fill.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Khameleon said:
So you're allowed to be an idiot as long as you are under 20?

I'm 19 and i see the idiocy that is Myspace/Facebook/Nexopia.

did i say anywhere that acting as an idoit is alright if your under 20? since when is using myspace automatically qualify you as an idoit? i only use it to keep in touch with friends, since i graduated HS in '06 and dont see many of them anymore. if i was 25 or something like that, i wouldn't be using it. i see it as a kid/teenage thing to be using, thats it.

lol nice post tard:kaboom:

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
I have a myspace page, check it every couple days. Its good for hearing new bands, staying in touch with people, and making fun of guidos.

Myspace has its pros and cons. Way more cons than pros as its loaded with emo's, guidos, and assholes.

SVTContique

.n0b. said:
did i say anywhere that acting as an idoit is alright if your under 20? since when is using myspace automatically qualify you as an idoit? i only use it to keep in touch with friends, since i graduated HS in '06 and dont see many of them anymore. if i was 25 or something like that, i wouldn't be using it. i see it as a kid/teenage thing to be using, thats it.

lol nice post tard:kaboom:

Trying to keep in touch with old friends? Thats cool, try using a phone... or hanging out, or Emailing them. You dont need "Your own page" with pictures of yourself, a description of yourself, and your hobbies just to talk to people.

You cannot argue that Myspace isnt dumb as hell.

92z28

Established Member
In my town only EMO kids use Myspace and thats one crowd I don't want to be associated with.

Users who are viewing this thread