My trip to the Marlboro ranch

skyhighsd

Established Member
Man congrats, looks like a hell of a trip. Wish I would get that lucky. What brand of bow was that?

95PGTTech

Established Member
Lmao.. Jersey is even worse. The best thing to come out of there is snooki. That's saying ALOT. In case you didn't notice, WE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE. Traffic? What the **** is that? Smog checks? Never heard of them. Fresh clean mountain air and mountains as far as they eye can see? Check

Nowhere did I claim to love Jersey. It's pretty shitty here, but at least it's not Montana.

You don't like traffic? While I can appreciate that, I'd be more afraid of running out of gas in the middle of some farm country in Montana and having no cell phone signal and dying of thirst before another car came along the road.

Also, NJ has produced 2 United States Presidents, a couple of astronauts, and a couple Pulitzer Prize winners. Montana, which has had a total population of 231 since it became a state, doesn't have a lot of anything, period. Well, besides quiet I guess.

I think an awesome state would be a blend exactly in the middle of each. Montsey. Or Jertana.

BLK_03

Established Member
post-26-1060975016-1.gif

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I'm from Bozeman, OP. Glad you liked the area.

You don't have to smoke to win a trip. I used to **** a school teacher from chicago who was a guide there in the summer. I still don't know where its actually at

Says it's near Clyde Park, so through the Old Bridger Highway. I've been to Clyde Park before, though I didn't know that's what the town was called. It's pretty small.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I live in Lawrenceville, NJ but have been too lazy to update my profile. Regardless, anywhere is better than Montana. Sure, I've seen some awesome landscape photos come from that state, but that's about the only thing they produce. Well, only good thing, inbreeds and five hour drives to see another human being aren't "plus's".

Re-read my post. When you win, you get to spend your wonderful vacation in a cloud of second hand smoke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anywhere is better than MT, hahahahaha! Making fun of inbreds, but can't even spell the plural of plus or inbred.

Oh man, there are some ridiculously funny people on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread