My Sister died......

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Hold on, before you start telling me "Sorry for your loss, RIP and all of that condolences" crap....

She was the most evil, vile person I have ever known in my life. She died yesterday at 62 years old.

We didn't find out just how evil she was until around 2017. She had moved in with my dad to help take care of him. He was ailing and going down hill. She moved in with him in 2012. In 2017 we discovered that she had drained my dads bank account, what we can prove is about $660,000. That was as far as the bank would allow us records without a court order. My dad had nearly $1M after selling off 40 acres of land and a home. Also, between 2012 and 2017, my sister took out more than 30 credit cards in his name, defaulted on all of them. Stole all of my mothers jewelry that my mom left to my dad when she died in 1993. Sold it all to a pawn shop. I really do not have time to sit here and list everything we found out. I will mention that while my dad was having heart surgery and getting a foot amputated, she forged his signature on a deed and transferred his home into her name. When she was caught, she became incredibly smug and didnt care she was caught. We also found out that she gave her daughter a debit card to use against my dads bank account and spend at will. You just can not imagine everything we discovered. When my dad died, we put a lock on his credit and woulnd't you know it, she tried to get even more credit cards after he died and put utilities in his name.

Anyway, in 2017 my sister was in perfect health. Being that evil does something to your soul. Looking at yourself every morning in the mirror picks pieces off your soul. We got a call Thursday that she was in hospice. Me and my other sibling decided to go. We got there and she was unconscious. She looked like a 200 year old decomposed body.

Guilt and sorrow killed her. She died not knowing the lord at all. She is now where she deserves to be.

That is all.

MG0h3

Established Member
Sorry you guys had to go through that.

Def agree with you on what guilt does to you.

You’d really have to be a sociopath to have zero conscience.

But good riddance and hope y’all move on.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hold on, before you start telling me "Sorry for your loss, RIP and all of that condolences" crap....

She was the most evil, vile person I have ever known in my life. She died yesterday at 62 years old.

We didn't find out just how evil she was until around 2017. She had moved in with my dad to help take care of him. He was ailing and going down hill. She moved in with him in 2012. In 2017 we discovered that she had drained my dads bank account, what we can prove is about $660,000. That was as far as the bank would allow us records without a court order. My dad had nearly $1M after selling off 40 acres of land and a home. Also, between 2012 and 2017, my sister took out more than 30 credit cards in his name, defaulted on all of them. Stole all of my mothers jewelry that my mom left to my dad when she died in 1993. Sold it all to a pawn shop. I really do not have time to sit here and list everything we found out. I will mention that while my dad was having heart surgery and getting a foot amputated, she forged his signature on a deed and transferred his home into her name. When she was caught, she became incredibly smug and didnt care she was caught. We also found out that she gave her daughter a debit card to use against my dads bank account and spend at will. You just can not imagine everything we discovered. When my dad died, we put a lock on his credit and woulnd't you know it, she tried to get even more credit cards after he died and put utilities in his name.

Anyway, in 2017 my sister was in perfect health. Being that evil does something to your soul. Looking at yourself every morning in the mirror picks pieces off your soul. We got a call Thursday that she was in hospice. Me and my other sibling decided to go. We got there and she was unconscious. She looked like a 200 year old decomposed body.

Guilt and sorrow killed her. She died not knowing the lord at all. She is now where she deserves to be.

That is all.
Sounds a lot like my sister. Only she didn't even visit when we were taking care of our Dad, to busy cashing insurance policies. She always claimed she was mentally abused. Just BS. I grew up in the same house a year older. She was spoiled rotten.....the Rotten part stuck.

I guess this is closure for you.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

That is all.
Forcaster: Eternal Scorcher...
constantine-hell.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, so sorry to hear that story, Greg. Did she have a drug issue? Those behaviors are a strong drug abuse indicator. Sad to hear these types of stories that involve family members. Too many out there in society have no conscience and feel justly entitled for many perverse reasons. And....feel absolutely no guilt. You've been through a lot, as well as your dad.

SGT MERC

Established Member
I'm so sorry to read what you went thru. Last week I moved my brother from PA to live with me here in Oklahoma. He's handicapped and our mother moved in with him over the 15 yrs, saying she didn't want to take of her house any longer and sold it. She did the same to him and have heard horror stories since going back to PA. She passed on Dec 27th and my youngest brother is no better, wanting my handicapped brother to move in with him. To hell with that shit. I want my brother to have a relaxing rest of his life, so I'm building him his own place further back behind my house on my property.... This way he has his independence, but I'll be 600ft away if he needs anything. I feel for you brother, there's nothing worse than your own blood/family taking advantage of you.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Wow, so sorry to hear that story, Greg. Did she have a drug issue? Those behaviors are a strong drug abuse indicator. Sad to hear these types of stories that involve family members. Too many out there in society have no conscience and feel justly entitled for many perverse reasons. And....feel absolutely no guilt. You've been through a lot, as well as your dad.
Yes, drug and alcohol.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
All too common. Have had similar situations on both my side and my wife's side of the family.

Your government is lying to you

IA Shelby

Established Member
I'm so sorry to read what you went thru. Last week I moved my brother from PA to live with me here in Oklahoma. He's handicapped and our mother moved in with him over the 15 yrs, saying she didn't want to take of her house any longer and sold it. She did the same to him and have heard horror stories since going back to PA. She passed on Dec 27th and my youngest brother is no better, wanting my handicapped brother to move in with him. To hell with that shit. I want my brother to have a relaxing rest of his life, so I'm building him his own place further back behind my house on my property.... This way he has his independence, but I'll be 600ft away if he needs anything. I feel for you brother, there's nothing worse than your own blood/family taking advantage of you.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
My hats off to you for taking care of your brother.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm of the belief that talking ill of the dead is perfectly acceptable if the person was deserving.

Your life sounds as if it got better yesterday. Go out and buy yourself something really nice!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Yikes, sorry for the situation at least, she sounded like a real beaut.

I never, ever, can understand how someone can do that to family. If she did that to her own family, imagine what shit she did to others that you don't know about.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Kinda of sucks actually. Pretty you mention she had issues Kiris. I don't care for my sister and her husband based on what they've done, but...

Users who are viewing this thread