My new toy was just delivered!

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
you suck. that is all....

in all seriousness, I love the 550...always have. PM me if you don't mind me asking what you paid. I just picked up my true dream car 2 days ago. 98 viper GTS built to the teeth, and supercharged. LOVE it.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Congrats Adam!

Thanks

OMFG! Sex on wheels!

Its close

Well damn!

How about some interior shots?

When I get a chance. Still not home yet.

Nice Ferrari!! I am a little envious, but then I remember that you have worked your ass off for it, and it is a testament to how hard work and being wise with your money pays off in the end.

I try to get my friends to understand this simple concept. Every time one of them gives a hard time about how good I have it, I remind them that they are putting all their money into car payments and credit card payments.

When I was in healthcare practice my friends were buying every stupid thing and wasting their money and I was living well below my means and buying income property.

I was waiting for you to chime in it was a former drug dealers car you got at an auction. HA HA.

On a serious note. Congrats. You know sometime in life after all the hard work and sacrafices good things come to people.

Congrats and enjoy. She looks to be a lot of fun. Also congrats on the new home.

Haha, drug car would be funny.

CONGRATS!!!!! nice house too

Thanks.

OK, you win, you are officially my hero.

Careful the 99% are going to be jealous and want to tax you more.

That is true

Nice car Adam... it's funny, lot's of folks think that people with money are lucky. What they don't realize is that the harder you work, the "luckier" you get. :beer:

I agree. I never got anything for free. The largest gift/present ever given to me was $200. I just bought my mom her third new car.

Okay Adam, you are a Fed and probably maxed out or close to it. So I say, making a little over 100k a year. But my question is, what do you do as second and third job? :D

A maxed out 1811-13/10 in my locality with LEAP is $145k/yr. Regardless of that, Im a practicing atty and part time deputy and I own a lot of residential and commercial rental property and two other businesses.

"Luck is preparation meeting opportunity."

Luck gives you the ability to work hard, sacrifice, and potentially succeed.

......I want your life........ha. The view off of your back porch is plenty enough for me to be jealous about. I would so love to live new water like that. When is the new house going to be done? Do you have a thread on that?

The house is there. I gutted it thus weekend but Im waiting on the architect and engineer.

very nice Adam...and I love the color. glad to see life is good for you!!

It doesnt suck. :rolling:

Nice Adam, very nice.

As far as the pics in roadside, It is one of the perks of the job. Just like we can sticky a thread if we want.

We consider it our salary.

You bet. :beer:

Congratulations Adam!:beer::rockon:
Stunning car!:eek::uh oh:

Now treat us to some in car video, (with exhaust note prominent) at the up coming Track-Guys Sebring event.
Registration Open: Texas World Speedway and Sebring International Raceway | TrackGuys

"May 25 – 27: Kenny Brown Performance Sebring Sensation and Boss Mustang Reunion, Sebring International Raceway (3.7 mile road course)

Come help us celebrate our 10th year at Sebring!"

No better way to get to learn your car than at a track event where you can chose how fast or slow you want to go.
No shame in running in a slower run group when getting familiar with the new equipment.

Im taking the vette there.
you suck. that is all....

in all seriousness, I love the 550...always have. PM me if you don't mind me asking what you paid. I just picked up my true dream car 2 days ago. 98 viper GTS built to the teeth, and supercharged. LOVE it.

Congrats and enjoy.

Well-deserved

Congrats

Thanks bro.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Aha - I heard there was a new Ferrari in the family, and this must be the thread. Congrats, Adam - beautiful car, and beautiful color choice! The 550/575 hit the combination of "supercar wedge" and "GT curves" particularly well; I think it's a high water mark for Ferrari GT styling.

Looking forward to more pics!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ya know i swear i have fished right off you back yard a few times

nice 550 too!!!!
do you still have the porsche?

<--- remembers when Adam had an SVT Focus!

Last edited:

Stinger2011

Established Member
Nice car. I would drive the crap out of it, if I weren't too afraid of hitting a car or house fly.

Luck? What does luck have to do with it? If I were truly lucky someone else would have bought it for me. This is a result of hard work and sacrifice. But I get your meaning. :beer:

I'd say luck would play a part in it somehow as well as extremely hard work and sacrifice. Lol.

What do you do for a living, if you don't mind my asking. I'm a night manager at a grocery store (fourth manager in charge)...Lol. Manager. I hate saying that word. I bring 300 bucks home a week if I get a full 40 hours. Ridiculous. Managers at Wal-Mart bring home twice that much atleast.

Edit: And while I was working there, they didn't do **** compared to what me and the other managers at my store do. Pisses me off sometimes.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I know you work hard.(well I don't know) but you got a damn good job.
I make a good bit working for a power plant. But goodness..
I have a 167k house 916.00 a month.
2011 f150 39k. 549.00 month
A 99 gt 130 a month.
Thats a payment on a Ferrari lmao.
I would love to pay for a house like that. At the moment im renting one and im paying more than you. A decent house in my area is at least 260K :nonono: gotta love California :lol1:

O.P you dog, you! My 2nd favorite Ferrari of all time (F50 is my #1 :rockon:) So..... when can the SVTP crew make a lap or two in that beautiful machine? :beer::-D Im still waiting for the day till I purchase a GTR, a Ferrari is outta my league, congratulations!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
for the cost of refinishing those stockers i could put you in some nice forged wheels adam :thumbsup:

we could even put the DOJ logo on the center caps for you :-D

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Aha - I heard there was a new Ferrari in the family, and this must be the thread. Congrats, Adam - beautiful car, and beautiful color choice! The 550/575 hit the combination of "supercar wedge" and "GT curves" particularly well; I think it's a high water mark for Ferrari GT styling.

Looking forward to more pics!

Thanks Ben, I'm just trying to catch up to you. :beer:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Looks like a 1999 550 M? Am i right?

You know not sure If i am, but funny thing is I was looking at one here in Texas this morning (NOt to BUY OF COURSE) but it was grey, and was going for 65,000 with 35k miles (didnt look as in good of shape as this one), and I was like...dude I could afford that... then I read an article about owning a late model ferrari...and the upkeep...its not cheap haha (compared to my finances of course)... and they used a 550m as an example...i happened to stumble across it... then what do you know same kind of car here on SVTP...

Congratulations man shes beautiful... enjoy her

I was going to post the article but id rather not, CAUSE THIS IS A GOOD THING!

Besides its not about the Dollars per mile but the SMILES per mile you get when you drive one!

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
ya know i swear i have fished right off you back yard a few times

nice 550 too!!!!
do you still have the porsche?

<--- remembers when Adam had an SVT Focus!

I still have the 996 Cab and the Cayenne S.

I still own the Focus SVT but a friend of mine who has had some seriously bad luck has been driving it for a few years. She maintains it very well.

Nice car. I would drive the crap out of it, if I weren't too afraid of hitting a car or house fly.

I'd say luck would play a part in it somehow as well as extremely hard work and sacrifice. Lol.

What do you do for a living, if you don't mind my asking. I'm a night manager at a grocery store (fourth manager in charge)...Lol. Manager. I hate saying that word. I bring 300 bucks home a week if I get a full 40 hours. Ridiculous. Managers at Wal-Mart bring home twice that much atleast.

Edit: And while I was working there, they didn't do **** compared to what me and the other managers at my store do. Pisses me off sometimes.

I work about 65-70 hours a week. I have two professional degrees. I dont practice medicine anymore but do healthcare consulting, work full time as a Govt Attorney, Adjunct Professor of Anatomy and Physiology, and Part Time at the Sheriff's office. Plus, my I own two privately held companies.

I would love to pay for a house like that. At the moment im renting one and im paying more than you. A decent house in my area is at least 260K :nonono: gotta love California :lol1:

O.P you dog, you! My 2nd favorite Ferrari of all time (F50 is my #1 :rockon:) So..... when can the SVTP crew make a lap or two in that beautiful machine? :beer::-D Im still waiting for the day till I purchase a GTR, a Ferrari is outta my league, congratulations!

The lot my new house sits on is valued right at about $1.2 But, I have worked my way up from a 1200 square foot home in an okay neighborhood.

Sweet car...always liked the 550. Where is the home located in FL? That view is sweet!

My house is in Hillsborough County, Florida.

for the cost of refinishing those stockers i could put you in some nice forged wheels adam :thumbsup:

we could even put the DOJ logo on the center caps for you :-D

Haha on the logo. I am getting them professional refinished for $125/wheel.

Very nice! Congrats on the new ride.

Thanks

Nice pickup, Adam.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :beer:

Adam? Focus? no way

Oh yeah. I love that Focus SVT. It is a like a go-kart on rails.

Thanks for taking delivery for me. I'll be down in a few days to pick it up. :beer:

Cool, it is just taking up too much space. I'll have it washed, waxed, and tinted for your arrival. :banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I missed this thread but heard in another thread (Treynor's, I think) that you had a new toy as well. Wow, that is one gorgeous "toy". Enjoy it Adam. Like you said, you work hard. I like the color, too.

Stinger2011

Established Member
I work about 65-70 hours a week. I have two professional degrees. I dont practice medicine anymore but do healthcare consulting, work full time as a Govt Attorney, Adjunct Professor of Anatomy and Physiology, and Part Time at the Sheriff's office. Plus, my I own two privately held companies.

Yeah. The really expensive cars and nice spot on the beach make sense now. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread