My new toy was just delivered!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
My new toy just got dropped off at my other house to bad I am not there to enjoy it. I have been working on my new house so my neighbor took delivery and some pics for me.

(This is not a picture thread. So, it is properly placed in Roadside.)

Oh yeah and I included the view from my back door of the new house.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
You dick!!!!!!!
Nah just playin... She's beautiful

Oh, I am a dick. But she is a nice car. I wanted the 430 spyder but this was an amazing deal.

:bowdown:

Your a lucky man! Post a few videos of that beast in action when you get a chance.

Luck? What does luck have to do with it? If I were truly lucky someone else would have bought it for me. This is a result of hard work and sacrifice. But I get your meaning. :beer:

How does this happen? I hate my 40k. Truck payment more or less a 100k-250k Ferrari??

How does what happen?

Beach front property AND a Ferrari delivered to your house?

You are living the fricken dream! Must be nice!

Considering I grew up in the projects of the Bronx, NY and I am extremely happy with my life. It is a testament to the fact that if you get an education and work hard you will achieve good things.

I am extremely fortunate, no doubt. :-D

FordSVTFan

Established Member

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
I know you work hard.(well I don't know) but you got a damn good job.

I make a good bit working for a power plant. But goodness..
I have a 167k house 916.00 a month.
2011 f150 39k. 549.00 month
A 99 gt 130 a month.

Thats a payment on a Ferrari lmao.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
If you'd move that odd looking blue piece of shit out of the way maybe we could see it. Nice of your Nissan dealer to deliver. What is that anyway? 09 or 10 model altima? Looks clean too. Btw you need to get a sump pump installed and some drainage work done. You got a helluva drainage problem in the backyard. You'll never get anything decent to grow back there without doing some drain tile or something.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
If you'd move that odd looking blue piece of shit out of the way maybe we could see it. Nice of your Nissan dealer to deliver. What is that anyway? 09 or 10 model altima? Looks clean too. Btw you need to get a sump pump installed and some drainage work done. You got a helluva drainage problem in the backyard. You'll never get anything decent to grow back there without doing some drain tile or something.

Okay, I lol'd, and my wife just gave me the "WTF??" look.....lol

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Performance????
Acceleration as compared to the C6 or a Terminator???

I'm curious about this as well, don't know much about this model at all.

However, congratulations. I've seen the "rundown" of your life posted on this site a few times and it serves as quite the motivator. Hard work and a quality education can take you very far in this life.

Users who are viewing this thread