My new toy was just delivered!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
No. In this instance the cayenne is that which makes guys like us acknowledge we suck at life. Why you ask? Because Adam's answer to "what kind of mileage does your Ferrari get?" is "better than my Porsche". I have a sneaking suspicion that the man who owns both a Ferrari and a Porsche isn't shaking down the couch for nickels when he needs gas.
Adam, I must say that I admire your success. I'm not envious because that would convey an overtly negative perception. I know I'll never buy those kinds of toys. Damn farm equipment is expensive enough now that what little I have is all I can do. Fricken new Deere combine is almost half a million dollars. The new skid loader I want is almost a hundred thousand.
The sound of a Ferrari is simply intoxicating though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Im a big Ferrari fan. Not sure if I would have bought this instead of the 430...but you didnt do bad. Understated and classy.:beer:

PureStang

Established Member
Beautiful car (minus the whole Pens player ownership, Flyers fan here). Being only 23, owning a Ferrari in general seems like a dream. 'Grats!

Adiabatik

Banned
Ok, so anyone else makes a thread in Roadside with anything remotely resembling a pic and they are chastised for posting in the wrong section. BUT, it is obviously allowable for a mod to post a thread with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 pics and it's ok because he somehow deems it a "non picture thread" :dw:

No wonder the mods here have such a bad rep.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Very nice, one of the few Ferrari's I really like. Even better when seeing it belongs to someone who worked for everything they have.

This is why I am becoming more aggressive with being on the lookout for any opportunity I can capitalize on, whether it be an investment or business. My job gives me a lot of down time, so been researching what I can get going during that time.

Need a temp assistant? :lol:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Ok, so anyone else makes a thread in Roadside with anything remotely resembling a pic and they are chastised for posting in the wrong section. BUT, it is obviously allowable for a mod to post a thread with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 pics and it's ok because he somehow deems it a "non picture thread" :dw:

Hopefully they live up to their "rep" and ban you...again.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Beautiful! I've had a 1:18 scale Rosso Red 550 for years... My favorite Ferrari of all time. One of my "when I hit it big" dream cars. Congrats on a great purchase sir.

7.62x51

Established Member
Nice Ferrari...real nice. Must be fun to drive around in Florida, especially with summer coming up!

BTW - Was that a 550 Maranello in that Nicolas Cage movie "The Family Man"? That thing was drop dead gorgeous, as is your car.

Have fun man,

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Very nice. Love how Ferraris sound.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
No. In this instance the cayenne is that which makes guys like us acknowledge we suck at life. Why you ask? Because Adam's answer to "what kind of mileage does your Ferrari get?" is "better than my Porsche". I have a sneaking suspicion that the man who owns both a Ferrari and a Porsche isn't shaking down the couch for nickels when he needs gas.
Adam, I must say that I admire your success. I'm not envious because that would convey an overtly negative perception. I know I'll never buy those kinds of toys. Damn farm equipment is expensive enough now that what little I have is all I can do. Fricken new Deere combine is almost half a million dollars. The new skid loader I want is almost a hundred thousand.
The sound of a Ferrari is simply intoxicating though :thumbsup:
I knew a bunch of professional farmer when I went to med school in Iowa. They too spent a shitload of money on their combine with a/c and video. A few had their own planes for crop dusting. But more than a few had really nice high end cars.

Im a big Ferrari fan. Not sure if I would have bought this instead of the 430...but you didnt do bad. Understated and classy.:beer:

If I could have gotten a similar deal on a 430, I would have too. :banana:

I'm gonna let this one slide...holiday spirit.

Congrats Adam, well deserved and very nice. Enjoy. :beer:

Thanks.

Thanks for your invaluable contribution to this thread. There are dozens of threads in Roadside with pics that add to the thread. If I were to ask others to post their pics, it would be a pic thread.

It is sad to know that your grammar school education has failed you.

Very nice, one of the few Ferrari's I really like. Even better when seeing it belongs to someone who worked for everything they have.

This is why I am becoming more aggressive with being on the lookout for any opportunity I can capitalize on, whether it be an investment or business. My job gives me a lot of down time, so been researching what I can get going during that time.

Need a temp assistant? :lol:

Save and invest when all your friends are spending every dollar they have.

Beautiful! I've had a 1:18 scale Rosso Red 550 for years... My favorite Ferrari of all time. One of my "when I hit it big" dream cars. Congrats on a great purchase sir.

Thanks

Gorgeous. I love Ferraris

Me too.

Dayum, nice view.

tap-a-keg

It is almost as good as the view I had from my Miami condo.
Very nice. Love how Ferraris sound.

They do sound awesome. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread